IGNORED

Season Tickets - What's Your View?

Blagdon Mike

The Fans Parliament is due to hear the Club's proposals on Tuesday 7 May.

We will not have a preview of the proposals before the meeting.

As one of the Supporters Club & Trust MFPs - I am inviting you to put your opinions now so that we are informed for the meeting.

Thanks

Mike.

Whatever the price - Season ticket holders should get access to all cup games for free

Kit discount - maybe a large discount on shirts - 40% preseason, 30% 1st month and 20% the rest of the season

If they are going to give vouchers then for it to be for a completely free item - 5 drinks, 5 pies/pasties to be used anytime during the season

The ST delivered by a player, randomly every 1 in 100 who books online gets a special visitor. I dunno, free shirt for under 16's, store discounts, different product for each month.

25% off next seasons ST. 30% if we go up! :D

Incentives for ST holder if they recruit a new ST holder, who best to bring in new fans than the existing ST holders?

Free entry into a monthly raffle, winner gets a signed shirt of ball or a hospitality day for 2. Aye.

Whatever the price - Season ticket holders should get access to all cup games for free

Kit discount - maybe a large discount on shirts - 40% preseason, 30% 1st month and 20% the rest of the season

If they are going to give vouchers then for it to be for a completely free item - 5 drinks, 5 pies/pasties to be used anytime during the season

This will never happen

The percentage the players wages drop should be followed with season ticket price drop or as close as financially possible. If for example players wages drop 30% yet season tickets drop by 5% that would be a sure fire example of the club taking the piss. If the tickets dropped 20% that would seem a good. Keeps 10% extra with the club.

Drop ST prices by 5% and an additional 1% for every year you've had a ST up to 20 years so if you've been there through the good and mostly bad you'll be rewarded. Plus I don't want free tickets, vouchers or programmes just add together what that costs and take it off my season ticket price.

Drop ST prices by 5% and an additional 1% for every year you've had a ST up to 20 years so if you've been there through the good and mostly bad you'll be rewarded. Plus I don't want free tickets, vouchers or programmes just add together what that costs and take it off my season ticket price.

As this will be my 14th consecutive season as a season ticket holder, I'm all for this, sadly however this is just a pipe dream.

Very much this.

The reason clubs/business do this is the costs of the food to the club would be the wholesale price, reducing this from the season ticket would be what 10-25p an item - so £1 - £2 off a season ticket - compared to if you had 10 free food/drink items during the year as a fan you could save £15-£20............ the club won't knock of £10-£20 instead of vouchers because they in effect costs the club nothing, whereas to a fan using them they can save you a lot.

Would love prices to drop, however with the fair play finance stuff coming in this might impact on what players we can afford. Therefore I would like to see free entry to first few rounds of cups - on recent history this would be a couple of games at most! Some kind of loyalty recognition in subsequent seasons would also be good. I do feel on occasions that the club stops caring about fans once they have our money so anything to make us all feel valued would be good. I am a season ticket holder and will always renew regardless of what division we're in but I think we may need to give good offers on individual ticket prices to encourage new people and pay on the day fans to get/stay with the club.

Having not bought a ST for many years, will they be available with credit over the full season? and half price for the over 60`s if so put me down for one :o

Clubs can't do free entry to cup games. End of. Gates receipts have to be shared with the other team and the competition organisers. Even reduced entry has to be mutually agreed between both clubs before this can happen. The club have no say on this.

Free entry to friendlies is about the best they could offer along those lines.

The reason clubs/business do this is the costs of the food to the club would be the wholesale price, reducing this from the season ticket would be what 10-25p an item - so £1 - £2 off a season ticket - compared to if you had 10 free food/drink items during the year as a fan you could save £15-£20............ the club won't knock of £10-£20 instead of vouchers because they in effect costs the club nothing, whereas to a fan using them they can save you a lot.

On a general level I applaud the club for doing something positive for the fans that saves money. However, on a personal level, it means SFA to me: I don't buy replica shirts or programmes, I don't eat in the ground, I don't drink beer in the ground. Any of those deals don't save me any cash.

I'll keep this brief. Season tickets sold at rock bottom prices to get as many people in the ground as possible. Sell out every week. Pack the Gate.

No gifts, vouchers, coupons, bring a friend or anything else.

cheaper ST's, and a discount to existing ones because of the utter dross served up this, and the previous three seasons...

Suspect it may be a rise and no discount, but I may be a cynic..

The Fans Parliament is due to hear the Club's proposals on Tuesday 7 May.

We will not have a preview of the proposals before the meeting.

As one of the Supporters Club & Trust MFPs - I am inviting you to put your opinions now so that we are informed for the meeting.

Thanks

Mike.

Firstly, no gimmicks. By that I mean vouchers with impossible terms and conditions.

Secondly, long term loyalty discounts to be considered, renewing for the first time small discount, a bit more for the second renewal - think no claims discount, you get the idea.

I'd welcome access to improved catering for midweek games as well. If on a Tuesday night in February before a LDV game the Dolman Hall could have a seated area reserved and proper meals cooked you know, something with veg, meat and potatoes. Reasonably priced and available for those who have to go straight to the game from work.

Firstly, no gimmicks. By that I mean vouchers with impossible terms and conditions.

Secondly, long term loyalty discounts to be considered, renewing for the first time small discount, a bit more for the second renewal - think no claims discount, you get the idea.

I'd welcome access to improved catering for midweek games as well. If on a Tuesday night in February before a LDV game the Dolman Hall could have a seated area reserved and proper meals cooked you know, something with veg, meat and potatoes. Reasonably priced and available for those who have to go straight to the game from work.

I shudder to think what our current caterers would make of a "proper meal" :(

Archived