IGNORED

Albert To Palace To Replace Zaha?

cityfan

Albert is nowhere near as talented as Bolasie, unfortunately our management could not see it.

The same Albert who got four more goals and three more assists in less appearances than Bolasie this season, and for the team that finished rock bottom. He also missed a month out during the African Nations, was played out of position a lot of the time under O'Driscoll, and admittedly had his worst City season to date, which equally shows how talented he is if that's been his worst season for City.

To be fair, Albert is a heck of a player - on his day, not very far behind Zaha (who hasn't scored many this season either). He's also been a loyal servant to City. So I think he deserves better than the barracking he's getting.

Agree. Albert's stats, in a far inferior team, are far superior than Zaha's this season. Zaha is still far too overrated for me.

To be fair, Albert is a heck of a player - on his day, not very far behind Zaha (who hasn't scored many this season either). He's also been a loyal servant to City. So I think he deserves better than the barracking he's getting.

We will see how loyal he is in the next few months. Zaha may not have scored many this season but he certainly had an impact on their success.

Could happen. Remember the Assistant is Millen who arguably saw some of the best that Albert has to offer.

I personally think he will end up at Reading. It's a bit out there I know, but recently they've always seemed to play with out and out wingers, which is a rarity these days, their manager has seen AA play very very well against his former team, and their current players in that position may warrant attention from prem clubs.

Holloway will hook up with Ince.....

Adomah is not of Inces quality.. Will prob stay in Championship

Ince is a very good shout for a holloway target

Could happen. Remember the Assistant is Millen who arguably saw some of the best that Albert has to offer.

I personally think he will end up at Reading. It's a bit out there I know, but recently they've always seemed to play with out and out wingers, which is a rarity these days, their manager has seen AA play very very well against his former team, and their current players in that position may warrant attention from prem clubs.

and Reading is a top shout too, there were scouts watching him play toward the end of the season.

Archived