IGNORED

Kenny Jacket Appointed Wolves Head Coach

Negan

Jackett is a funny one, imo. His record is really pretty decent with the clubs and budgets that he has had to work with in the past, but I would be slightly underwhelmed by the appoinment if he was to end up here.

I suppose it might offer them a bit of stability at a much needed time and he has a bit of success at L1 level on his CV, so overall about as good an appointment as they could realistically hope for at the current time.

Jackett is a funny one, imo. His record is really pretty decent with the clubs and budgets that he has had to work with in the past, but I would be slightly underwhelmed by the appoinment if he was to end up here.

I suppose it might offer them a bit of stability at a much needed time and he has a bit of success at L1 level on his CV, so overall about as good an appointment as they could realistically hope for at the current time.

Agreed but I don't think is much more than a short term appointment, especially if they get promoted.

Jackett is the perfect manager for a smaller club looking to consolidate and sustain their position. Hence the incredibly dull football.

How he will fare at a BIG club with BIG expectations is a different experience for him. Much happier that Wolves havent got a Coyle or someone like that.

Another poor appointment, will never play the type of football Wolves fans expect.

This is very revealing about Wolves plight and the overpaid players.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2013/05/06/you-can-stick-your-shirt-roger-johnson-say-wolves-fans/

no matter how bad some think it is here, theres always someone in a worse state

no matter how bad some think it is here, theres always someone in a worse state

indeed but Wolves fans seem to have had enough and are making their feelings truly known, unfortunately for us there far too many fans who will make excuses, forgive and say things like 'he'll do a job in league one', me for one remain unconvinced, there is still a few more I would like to see the back of.

indeed but Wolves fans seem to have had enough and are making their feelings truly known, unfortunately for us there far too many fans who will make excuses, forgive and say things like 'he'll do a job in league one', me for one remain unconvinced, there is still a few more I would like to see the back of.

Player wise, but the ones I wanted gone the most have otherones are still under contract so can't do much about, and The one you are not naming I generally think can do a job as he's still pretty young,

Lets leave it there tho'

Player wise, but the ones I wanted gone the most have otherones are still under contract so can't do much about, and The one you are not naming I generally think can do a job as he's still pretty young,

Lets leave it there tho'

Bud, as far as 'you know who' is concerned and as with much of what is occurring at BCFC only time will tell, I know what I suspect will happen especially if things don't go to fans expectations for next season, the club have issued their going for a quick return rallying call but the man who actually matters has not and I further suspect his, the clubs and fans expectations might well be poles apart.

Terrible appointment for Wolves.

He won't last long and he's certainly not good enough to take them into the premiership should they get back into the championship during his time. I would be feeling extremely underwhelmed if I was a Wolves fan. My brother in law is and he's fuming! They have sacked one idiot and hired another!

Wouldn't say it was a terrible appointment, They could have made a better one yes but I think he'll do a good job for them.

He may well do but he's not what they want. Believe me the fans think it's a terrible appointment!

The Wolves board are doing just about all they can to **** that club up! Jackett will have to do something special to win them over!

He may well do but he's not what they want. Believe me the fans think it's a terrible appointment!

The Wolves board are doing just about all they can to **** that club up! Jackett will have to do something special to win them over!

Not the appointment Wolves fans would want, but not a bad record in this league. I am not so sure it shows the ambition Wolves fans will crave for though. A few bad results and they will be livid

Not the appointment Wolves fans would want, but not a bad record in this league. I am not so sure it shows the ambition Wolves fans will crave for though. A few bad results and they will be livid

I don't rate Jackett, but I have no doubt if he was given time and allowed to do things his way then he would do a reasonable job. He would certainly be able to get them out of league 1 but he won't be what they need for the championship.

For the reasons you state he will have a problem. If things don't start very well, then they will be on his back big time.

I don't rate Jackett, but I have no doubt if he was given time and allowed to do things his way then he would do a reasonable job. He would certainly be able to get them out of league 1 but he won't be what they need for the championship.

For the reasons you state he will have a problem. If things don't start very well, then they will be on his back big time.

I have always seen Jacket as a small team manager, that gets the best out of a team with a small budget (I may be getting the wrong end of the stick, but that is how he appears) it will be interesting to see what he can do with a better calibre of player and a big budget.

Not a manger i would be enamoured with to be honest, but lets see how he does.

I have always seen Jacket as a small team manager, that gets the best out of a team with a small budget (I may be getting the wrong end of the stick, but that is how he appears) it will be interesting to see what he can do with a better calibre of player and a big budget.

Not a manger i would be enamoured with to be honest, but lets see how he does.

Agreed. I guess this is as good a chance as any to prove us all wrong!

He's got a lot to prove to my brother in law! He's a little underwhelmed to put it mildly....

Agreed. I guess this is as good a chance as any to prove us all wrong!

He's got a lot to prove to my brother in law! He's a little underwhelmed to put it mildly....

Well if they start poorly, at least you have some nice ammo to start up some banter with the brother in law :)

How you congratulated him on a brilliant appointment!

Well if they start poorly, at least you have some nice ammo to start up some banter with the brother in law :)

How you congratulated him on a brilliant appointment!

He refused to talk about Wolves when he rocked up at a family BBQ after their relegation had been confirmed. He was not a happy bunny!

Here's hoping it doesn't start well under Jacket then!

Terrible appointment for Wolves.

He won't last long and he's certainly not good enough to take them into the Premier League should they get back into the championship during his time. I would be feeling extremely underwhelmed if I was a Wolves fan. My brother in law is and he's fuming! They have sacked one idiot and hired another!

Well, either you're right or you're wrong, quite simple really isn't it!

Archived