IGNORED

New Online Ticketing (Finally) Launched...

!james

I received the email for a new password.

I have to say if it wasn't Bristol City I'd laugh out loud. As it was I decided to cry. :grr::no::sad26:

You see, the password is in the email. It's just that they sent out the text in black on a black background which makes it somewhat sub-optimal.

If you hold down your left mouse button and drag over the black box in the middle your password text should magically appear.

In fairness, you can expect to see teething problems with new systems apparently...

My email had a white background, simple to read

With any new system there will always be some teething troubles, and we do rely on our supporters to help us identify them. It is difficult to do that if we don't know who you are though.

If anyone has any problem, you can either pm me your details and I will get someone to call you, or phone supporter services on 0117 963 0600 (option 1)

Logging on is a basic element to the system. Surely the system was verified before it was rolled out.

I works. Don't get me wrong.

But seems very much a significant backwards step. Used to be able to purchase tickets for other family members but seem like that is no longer possible.

So to clarify in the last 18 months, the website has got signicantly worse with no signing off improvement and now the ticketing system has been downgraded.

I works. Don't get me wrong.

But seems very much a significant backwards step. Used to be able to purchase tickets for other family members but seem like that is no longer possible.

So to clarify in the last 18 months, the website has got signicantly worse with no signing off improvement and now the ticketing system has been downgraded.

Yeah I had my mates details and girlfriends so when I bought tickets they could be assigned to their name/ addresses so they got the loyalty points etc. Can see that functionality as yet.

Tried to register and it said my username (my email address) was already in use....

Why change something if it is not broke? I used to like being able to see how many tickets were sold in certain areas of the ground - doesn't seem like you can do this now...

Just been playing around on the new ticketing system and it is showing my season ticket seat available to buy. Looks like I will need to call them on Monday to find out what is going on,

Has anybody found the same thing?

Archived