IGNORED

Welcome To Our World...r*vers Jr

Kid in the Riot

I prefer the reality, which will be Bristol City of League One. It is the equivalent of the real Barcelona playing in League Two in terms of size and status though, I'm sure you'll agree.

Good luck in your quest to avoid relegation to non-league football. Yet again you deluded lot got your wild predictions of promotion, overtaking City and dominating the world horribly, horribly wrong. Much to our continued amusement.

I like the other angle see, conspiracy theories and all that behaviour....

city get back to losing ways and go down and the gas have a late surge to the play offs, wembley and L1 and beyond... I

Sent from my windmill with smoke signals from my reefer..

city get back to losing ways and go down and the gas have a late surge to the play offs, wembley and L1 and beyond... I

Good result for your boys today pep, your dream of non league football could soon be reality :)

Such a shame you come on this forum four nothing isn't it?

I like the other angle see, conspiracy theories and all that behaviour.... city get back to losing ways and go down and the gas have a late surge to the play offs, wembley and L1 and beyond... I  Sent from my windmill with smoke signals from my reefer..

Always had a soft spot for Hartlepool, ever since the Roberts/Goodfellow show.

Is it 13 years now?

I just didn't understand why they were talking about playoffs last week, they have the worst away record in the country. They should be looking down not up.

Always been the delusional types, bless 'em. Born out of chronic deprivation is my only guess :)

I just didn't understand why they were talking about playoffs last week, they have the worst away record in the country. They should be looking down not up.

Greatest defence in the league they were all telling me..

I guess European giants Hartlepool and Dagenham and Redbridge knew how to get past them..

Good result for your boys today pep, your dream of non league football could soon be reality :)

I gotta say that was one horrendous result... I didn't go, (had to take my goldfish for a walk) but listened to a fair chunk if it on radio Bristol.. Depressing to say the least...

Looks like the judgement has left TRASHorfield with a right to appeal though...ouch.

they can appeal within 7 days ... must stump up a shed load of cash for that though and cant see co-op funding this one... the fat lady is clearing her throat for a good old song :yes:

they can appeal within 7 days ... must stump up a shed load of cash for that though and cant see co-op funding this one... the fat lady is clearing her throat for a good old song :yes:

They haven't a pot to piss in so think it is all over.

As should have been the case with AV too.

I can't help but think that our highly publisised case would of only helped the cause. Bristol is so desperate for new stadia and an arena that one had to be given the green light sooner or later

Archived