IGNORED

Welcome To Our World...r*vers Jr

Kid in the Riot

Have a read of this if you want to see some more slightly iffy things carried out by the angelic board of BRFC, obviously for the benefit of BRFC and it's supporters.http://br-isc.blogspot.co.uk/2007/08/cowlin-sold-for-52m.html

So six years ago Nick Higgs was given shares, so that the board could get someone with construction experience involved to sort out the stadium. Well the football side is a mess but that part seems to have worked out OK.

So six years ago Nick Higgs was given shares, so that the board could get someone with construction experience involved to sort out the stadium. Well the football side is a mess but that part seems to have worked out OK.

Edward Ware provided that experience and I believe it was him that put forward the plans for student housing.

Get a room with a Gashead? You must be kidding, I'd be homeless in no time at all.

Haha what would happen is you would own that room then when your struggling financially they will stealbhalf of it but when your problems get worse they will steal the other half of your room for peanuts.any items of any value in your room they will also sell.

Can anyone tell me if the remaining 50 percent was sold for 2 million instead of 10k would the rugby club still have had the same problems? The biggest problem to me seems to be Holmes? As owner of the rugby club of course he also oened the ground but to me it seems he stole the ground from the rugby club to get his money back and was then made a president at the sags. Ok maybe legally correct but morally wrong.

I don't have the time or inclination to argue  what I know to be correct and morally right. Weeble has made many statements and claims, bluebeard has also made claims. None of them cover or explain with any detail or facts that prove there was any wrongdoing with the demise of the rugby club ,those statements merely muddy the waters. They are arguing for their clubs and it is understandable that they do but, they are nothing more than tired excuses for one sorry state of affairs after another for the rugby club, who have been exploited by the owners and followers of a football club. Those statements are like stories which have evolved over a period of time, with little details added occasionally and a favourable spin placed on them by those posters.  As I have previously stated, I have information from a person who acted for one of the parties in the Memorial stadium company formation, which apart from the finite details were well documented in the local press at the time, I also have information from a member of the board of trustees of the rugby club.  I have received no warnings from any source of future legal proceedings and am confident that there will be none, as I have only spoken the truth as I know it to be. 

I liken what has happened in recent times as a form of justice.

Hopefully the rugby club will be rid of the shower of shyte that shafted them and they can look forward to more successful times without that horrible history hanging over them.

I say that not as a rugger fan, because  I am not. I say that as someone who likes fair play, fair play to Mansfield, fair play to Wycombe, fair play to Northampton and all the teams that  finished above the shower of shyte that play at the rugby ground.

Archived