IGNORED

Welcome To Our World...r*vers Jr

Kid in the Riot

I have no over inflated view of the gas, maybe a higher one than you though. 

Its you lot with the big club is it not?? massive

Correct, we do have a massive club when compared to Rovers. Our attendances alone are twice the size of yours and our dumbed down version of the stadium redevelopment will still leave us with a capacity of 5,000 more than your bowl.

You lot are having your moment in the sun because you won your JR, but, as has been previously mentioned, we do not have problem with your new stadium (personally I think it is dull and uninspiring), we have a problem more so that you managed to win your JR and ours is still so deep in the legal mire that it would be years before we could even imagine getting to Rovers' build stage at AV.

Whilst I liked the design of AV, things have a way of turning out for the best and City staying at AG is actually very pleasing and satisfies most City fans as we are staying at our home for 110+ years. So any gloating from you lot should really come with a warning: we will have a revamped AV and my gut feel is that our worm is beginning to turn after five years of decline. So if you apply some objective thought to the process, whilst Rovers will see a spike in attendances and this will probably breed some relative success for them as well, City will also be going through a similar scenario, but with the structure already in place and the backing of a billionaire. Have a think about it, Pepsi, and there is little to actually gloat about. Most Rovers fans I know are too thick to see this, but maybe you could surprise us?

Maybe your right about the rivalry fading out, possibly like you say cus i was brought up in 70s and 80s..I personally dont feel it fading atall, I have interaction with city fans every day and its always banter mostly good natured.

I think the rivalry is still there Pepsi the paint pot cup game proved that, however it does need both clubs to be in the same league for a proper rivalry.

Correct, we do have a massive club when compared to Rovers. Our attendances alone are twice the size of yours and our dumbed down version of the stadium redevelopment will still leave us with a capacity of 5,000 more than your bowl.

You lot are having your moment in the sun because you won your JR, but, as has been previously mentioned, we do not have problem with your new stadium (personally I think it is dull and uninspiring), we have a problem more so that you managed to win your JR and ours is still so deep in the legal mire that it would be years before we could even imagine getting to Rovers' build stage at AV.

Whilst I liked the design of AV, things have a way of turning out for the best and City staying at AG is actually very pleasing and satisfies most City fans as we are staying at our home for 110+ years. So any gloating from you lot should really come with a warning: we will have a revamped AV and my gut feel is that our worm is beginning to turn after five years of decline. So if you apply some objective thought to the process, whilst Rovers will see a spike in attendances and this will probably breed some relative success for them as well, City will also be going through a similar scenario, but with the structure already in place and the backing of a billionaire. Have a think about it, Pepsi, and there is little to actually gloat about. Most Rovers fans I know are too thick to see this, but maybe you could surprise us?

Beautifully written Frederick,

Thing is though im in the "I will believe it when im sat in it brigade" and have not mentioned at anytime that we are about to dominate Bristol or world football (although we probably will  :) ) because of a new stadium/plan..... 

Beautifully written Frederick,

Thing is though im in the "I will believe it when im sat in it brigade" and have not mentioned at anytime that we are about to dominate Bristol or world football (although we probably will  :) ) because of a new stadium/plan..... 

What is the "plan" bit? Is there a broader plan other than just building a new stadium and hoping for the best? Genuinely interested.

I think the rivalry is still there Pepsi the paint pot cup game proved that, however it does need both clubs to be in the same league for a proper rivalry.

What is the "plan" bit? Is there a broader plan other than just building a new stadium and hoping for the best? Genuinely interested.

Well, the "plan" is to build a new stadium, wether that happens or not is a different stiory

Super,

Perhaps you can lose at colchester today take a few heavy beatings over the coming few weeks and get back in the relegation zone.. That league definitely looked better with you down there I gotta say...

Reading some of the comments on this thread --- I am bitterly disappointed some of you are so ******g jealous of what Rovers have achieved. I am one of the few that attend both grounds and in my honest opinion Rovers have had to put up with more shit than City over the 50+ years I have been watching. For gods sake it can only be for the good of Bristol they have won this battle and now hopefully Lansdown will get his act together and do likewise.

And for those fans that think having the Rugby sharing their facilities is a good thing well I can tell you it ain't.

Super,

Perhaps you can lose at colchester today take a few heavy beatings over the coming few weeks and get back in the relegation zone.. That league definitely looked better with you down there I gotta say...

No point in doing that Pepsi (hope you are well BTW), your lot might not be there! ;)

On the rivalry thing, there is a whole generation of supporters, on both sides, who have never experienced a league Bristol derby. For fans of our age, there is only one derby but I can understand the Malaysian red up the arse merchants taking over in some people's minds as we just don't play you anymore. That said, the City v Cardiff games have always been a close second anyway.

Reading some of the comments on this thread --- I am bitterly disappointed some of you are so ******g jealous of what Rovers have achieved. I am one of the few that attend both grounds and in my honest opinion Rovers have had to put up with more shit than City over the 50+ years I have been watching. For gods sake it can only be for the good of Bristol they have won this battle and now hopefully Lansdown will get his act together and do likewise.

And for those fans that think having the Rugby sharing their facilities is a good thing well I can tell you it ain't.

No worries as a desso pitch is being installed this summer. Doesn't seem to effect Swansea City, QPR etc

Don't cry little fella.

No worries as a desso pitch is being installed this summer. Doesn't seem to effect Swansea City, QPR etc

I'm sure I read it was to be installed summer 2015, no point putting it in then having to redo it once the Williams knocked down and moved back.

Looking at your historical posts you are a gashead, so why do you describe Rovers as "they"?

Maybe he has seen the light ;)

Or maybe he is always trying to wind City fans up, bizarrely by pretending to be a City fan, but forgets that people have memories of his previous posts where he has revealed his/her self as a gashead? They just ain't clever enough to pull it off.

Or maybe he is always trying to wind City fans up, bizarrely by pretending to be a City fan, but forgets that people have memories of his previous posts where he has revealed his/her self as a gashead? They just ain't clever enough to pull it off.

Frederick,

why do you always go on about the intelligence/lack of intelligence of gasheads??? I find it a bit strange really.. Being a gashead but living in south Bristol I would say there is very little in it to be fair...

Unless of course you are hyper intelligent like??? 15-1/countdown/krypton factor contestant???

UTG, Prowed to be a gashead  :yes:

Sent from my windmill with smoke signals from my crack pipe

Frederick,

why do you always go on about the intelligence/lack of intelligence of gasheads??? I find it a bit strange really.. Being a gashead but living in south Bristol I would say there is very little in it to be fair...

Unless of course you are hyper intelligent like??? 15-1/countdown/krypton factor contestant???

UTG, Prowed to be a gashead :yes:

Sent from my windmill with smoke signals from my crack pipe

Speak as you find, Pepsi old foe.

On their forum accusing Trash of having a lack of decency to continue the process.

Let's get this right, you steal the ground from its rightful owners, then you try to build a supermarket on what is a War Memorial and you have the cheek to accuse people of a lack of decency. Of course I forgot, we're talking about the Gas, that explains everything.

Archived