IGNORED

Welcome To Our World...r*vers Jr

Kid in the Riot

• Admin

The trouble with them playing their few 4 fixtures away is the logistical nightmare that it causes not only City, but Bristol Rugby as well,

Nothing stopping us both being away on the same weekend.

They will probably be expected to change to a Friday / Sunday in the event of us both being at home.

If we are talking about 4 fixtures, liklihood that would be 2 games, fully expect Rovers to move to their Friday night slot.

The latest rumours from the bunker say it will be ready for 2016/17 and the three sides will be a permanent fixture until cash flow permits completion.  Decrepit b*ggers among you will remember the same applied to the North Stand at Eastville which was still only partially complete on the day it was demolished. The Venturers have still to put their sealed knot of approval on the revised plan.   

TRASH will not appeal...... Breaking new from BBC on twitter

appears game over for the NIMBYs

UWE Stadium to go ahead

Yes it's all over. Raddice stepping down from TRASHhorfield was a big factor I think. The ground work has been going on for a while if you drive near the place you can see it.

MM

TRASH will not appeal...... Breaking new from BBC on twitter

appears game over for the NIMBYs

UWE Stadium to go ahead

So SL was nothing to do with funding it then. Embarrassing that so many thought he was.

Yes it's all over. Raddice stepping down from TRASHhorfield was a big factor I think. The ground work has been going on for a while if you drive near the place you can see it.

MM

That's not ground work,they're just clearing up all the dog s###.

So SL was nothing to do with funding it then. Embarrassing that so many thought he was.

so many?? i think i was a handfull on the officail forum and twitter , most were told they were barking up the wrong tree quickly enough.... you'll always get conspiracy thoughts in rivalry and Trash claiming to have a benefactor but not naming them just added to it ... most thought it was co op or tesco... now appears Trash prob didnt have anyone and were just being awkward (now there is a surprise

I didn't see one post disputing the paranoid non sense about lansdowne funding trash ! if you want to gloat about your out of Bristol plastic bowl, why don't you #### off to your own forum and join the many other #### the shred posts on their !

things getting to u Timmy? theres 401 posts on this thread,  a thread on a city forum about rovers , Uwe , AV , Jr and more ....fairly good chat and with 400 posts  sugest some interest it would seem, if you dont want to read it dont open the thread .. simples ... dont think youll find i was gloating either ...

maybe your have things going on that makes you a little angry and unable to understand things , i hope the rest of your day goes a little better :P

I didn't see one post disputing the paranoid non sense about lansdowne funding trash ! if you want to gloat about your out of Bristol plastic bowl, why don't you #### off to your own forum and join the many other #### the shred posts on their !

Your deffo nailed on for supporter of the year Tim :)

The latest rumours from the bunker say it will be ready for 2016/17 and the three sides will be a permanent fixture until cash flow permits completion.  Decrepit b*ggers among you will remember the same applied to the North Stand at Eastville which was still only partially complete on the day it was demolished. The Venturers have still to put their sealed knot of approval on the revised plan.   

Is that true?

• Admin

You have to be on a wind up ?

Cookie, any ideas?

What is getting to me nailsea cookie, is you constantly posting about gas on here, I for one don't want to have your good news pushed down my throat, I also have a i assue that minutes after mr justice gashead ruled in favour of the rovers last week their was a #### the sheeds thread on your forum ( from the same group of people who were asking for our support a few weeks ago ) I have a big issue that you are shamelessl attempting to sell for profit a ground that was left to Bristol as a memorial to war dead, with the expres condition that it only be used for sport, many people claim to have seen this convent ( which mysteriously dissapeared when the cuckoos took the nest over ) and I sincerely hope one of these people will put in a objection ! ( perhaps Baron pantsdown of Guernsey as you lot sohumourously call him ) will fund it !

It's Lansdown. Deary me.

Language Timothy,

No need to get upset is there....

Something else I found out, UWE will still own the freehold on the ground with Roverzzz taking on an approximate 100 year lease, so you're still rent boys ;-)

I'm guessing this has been done so that UWE will aquire ownership of the stadium if Rovers were to go bust etc?

Something else I found out, UWE will still own the freehold on the ground with Roverzzz taking on an approximate 100 year lease, so you're still rent boys ;-)

That's hardly news on the lease KITR. It's actually 125 years. On a non-partisan note, that's GCCC, City, Rovers, and Bristol Rugby all playing in new, or redeveloped stadia within the next couple of years. Perhaps Bristol will finally get a sporting profile to match its best city in England label.

What is getting to me nailsea cookie, is you constantly posting about gas on here, I for one don't want to have your good news pushed down my throat, I also have a i assue that minutes after mr justice gashead ruled in favour of the rovers last week their was a #### the sheeds thread on your forum ( from the same group of people who were asking for our support a few weeks ago ) I have a big issue that you are shamelessl attempting to sell for profit a ground that was left to Bristol as a memorial to war dead, with the expres condition that it only be used for sport, many people claim to have seen this convent ( which mysteriously dissapeared when the cuckoos took the nest over ) and I sincerely hope one of these people will put in a objection ! ( perhaps Baron pantsdown of Guernsey as you lot sohumourously call him ) will fund it !

If there ever was a covenant, it disappeared a long time ago. The rugby club sold an option to a housing company to build on the training pitch, which was about a third of the site. If a covenant existed that would not have been possible.

Archived