IGNORED

The Tickets That You Print Off Yourself

DavidNoble

I bought tickets for the Bradford game tomorrow and have had to print them off myself which has taken 7 pages and it all seems very annoying. Has anybody else had this problem? Can I go to the ticket office myself early before the kick-off to get them to print off a proper one?

I also printed off the ticket earlier but it came on one page.

I had spoken earlier to the ticket office & they said that any difficulty in printing you can go to the ticket office in the morning & they will print it off for you.

They advised arriving early as apparently there are lots of tickets to be collected.

Hope this helps.

I also printed off the ticket earlier but it came on one page.

I had spoken earlier to the ticket office & they said that any difficulty in printing you can go to the ticket office in the morning & they will print it off for you.

They advised arriving early as apparently there are lots of tickets to be collected.

Hope this helps.

that's very helpful I will pop down in the morning and get them to print it off :)

I bought tickets for the Bradford game tomorrow and have had to print them off myself which has taken 7 pages and it all seems very annoying. Has anybody else had this problem? Can I go to the ticket office myself early before the kick-off to get them to print off a proper one?

Not sure if they will do this, but my advice would be to get there very early. The ticket office, and ticket collection points will be very busy in the hour leading up to kick off, as we have a new ticketing system in place, and again at the turnstiles where the old fixed ticket scanners on the turnstile have been replaced with hand held scanners, which caused problems at the Reading game. The problem was with the bar codes on the tickets and this should have been sorted, but even so. expect delays at the turnstiles, especially on the Dolman Stand. Turnstiles have been reduced from 43 to 30 for this season as well. Also be aware that away fans now have to buy tickets at the Williams Ticket Office, instead of paying cash at the turnstiles, and this will obviously make this area more busy , as well as any other obvious potential problems, which happen when home and away fans mix.

Archived