IGNORED

Greedy Effing Bar Stewards

beaverface

you should ask them to clarify wether it is a 'charge' or a 'suggested donation' (as it was last season) if its the latter then you arent actually obliged to pay what thry suggest.. last season i was happy to pay a fiver but agree that a tenner is extremely steep..

Normally do but had someone who couldnt walk very far with me because of an opetation.

I know it's a silly recommendation at this point but if you are traveling with someone that has an impairment that prevents them from walking anything longer than a short distance it's always worth contacting the club. Always been very accommodating in the past.

Don't even have to buy anything. Unless the Council carry out parking fines, you don't have to worry - even if they slap a ticket on your car.

You only have to pay tickets if its from the Council, not if its from third party companies.

you don't have to pay tickets from 3rd party companies?

how does that work?

you don't have to pay tickets from 3rd party companies?

how does that work?

With private companies its not a fine, its a simply an invoice for parking on their land.

They threaten you with court etc but the chances of that are very very slim.

There are a lot of websites online to prove this, and how to get out of it.

Simply way is, don't respond to any letters at all, bin every one you get. They will hassle for a while then stop.

It's different with the council though, you have to pay them.

With private companies its not a fine, its a simply an invoice for parking on their land.

They threaten you with court etc but the chances of that are very very slim.

There are a lot of websites online to prove this, and how to get out of it.

Simply way is, don't respond to any letters at all, bin every one you get. They will hassle for a while then stop.

It's different with the council though, you have to pay them.

Indeed.

I don't ever take notice of car park regulations unless its reinforced by the council. Otherwise if I get a fine I won't reply and ignore.

Then all is fine, get it!?!

Can't believe people moan about this. If their car park is full of fan, it means they haven't got people in buying stuff. After all it is a diy store you usually need transport buying items from there.

If they cannot make money from sales because the car park is full of fans cars, what are they to do? Mske money from those taking up the spaces, that's what!

Wicks and wicks car park is not there for the benefit of City fans. Pay what they ask or find somewhere else to park

Big difference. Cricket club is not a business! At least the op now has another cheaper option

TBH this was a one off. I normally park a short walk away from the ground, but for this one off where I needed to be close to the ground I thought a) it was expensive and b) A bit off that they were charging double compared to last year and justified it by saying all other car parks charged the same.

As it turned out I ended up dropping and picking the person up directly outside the ground after parking a fifteen minute walk away.

TBH this was a one off. I normally park a short walk away from the ground, but for this one off where I needed to be close to the ground I thought a) it was expensive and b) A bit off that they were charging double compared to last year and justified it by saying all other car parks charged the same.

As it turned out I ended up dropping and picking the person up directly outside the ground after parking a fifteen minute walk away.

I can see you're gripe. But they are a business who owe you nowt. I am taking the fact that you picked up and dropped off someone they were not able bodied? If that is the case have they got a disability card that enables you to park on double yellows?

Archived