IGNORED

Everything Fontaine Related

Fuber

Manager at fault for first half, YOU DO NOT CHANGE A WINNING TEAM,

Modern managers seem to regard constantly chopping and changing the personnel and formations as evidence of how clever they are. Keith "look at my coaching certificates" Millen was the epitome of that. They over-complicate things to create an air of mystery around what is a simple game. I assume Wynter was left out though because he was tired. After 2 games. If he really is perhaps SO'D should be less dismissive about the importance of fitness.

The blokes never been good enough, he unbalanced the side going in to the play off final in 2008, i think people forget just HOW GOOD carey orr and mccombe were for those 3 seasons carrying this flimsy idiot mincing about poking his left big toe into challenges when he fancys it, get him out of this club NEVER BEEEN good enough!!!!! might be able to justify his defending style if he could play abit but he has about as much technical ability and coordination as a brick wall

I've never seen a player so disliked by his own clubs supporters.

If he reads otib I bet he's crying right now.

I'd hope he would be crying over the amount of points he has cost our club over the last twelve months, not the fact that he's receiving criticism as a professional footballer for having done so.

I've never seen a player so disliked by his own clubs supporters.

If he reads otib I bet he's crying right now.

Having met him I rather doubt it. Let's just say he did not come across as someone suffering from low self esteem. Never underestimate either the ability of footballers, and football managers, to delude themselves. Nobody ever plays badly, it's bad luck, the ref, the pitch, the fans but rarely if ever them to blame.

Archived