IGNORED

Marlon Harewood (Graphic Content)

!james

It's not racist.

Definition: a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others.

Having a bigger dick makes you superior in my opinion, not inferior.

If BEING a bigger dick makes you superior, then we must have a master race populating this message board.

I have a good SOH thanks very much, that is not dependent on such obvious references that were made on here about MH, sure it might have been put up in good faith but once the very obvious 'jokes' Oohh matron etc farce and the the mock ignorance about the real intent...well gets a bit sad really, rather we discuss MH prowess on the field than in the shower really, but carry on Girls if that's what you like.

Absolute horseshit.

The fake outrage as alleged racism when there isnt any racism is what is wrong in this country.

Race relations have come a long way since I was a kid, all the good work could be undone by silly fools jumping on a "dats wayciss!!!" Bandwagon about a humorous pisstake at a humorous photo.

Don't be so ridiculous.

Let the record reflect (not that it should matter) I am as black as Marlon is.

Absolute horseshit.

The fake outrage as alleged racism when there isnt any racism is what is wrong in this country.

Race relations have come a long way since I was a kid, all the good work could be undone by silly fools jumping on a "dats wayciss!!!" Bandwagon about a humorous pisstake at a humorous photo.

Don't be so ridiculous.

Marlon's black ?

Absolute horseshit.

Don't be so ridiculous.

Well done mate, I'd say that was game, set and match to you :clap:

Doesn't surprise me at all that tmor announces he's white, the only surprise is he doesn't live in Lower Clifton or somewhere similar!

The nonsense he's been spouting certainly doesn't do any favours to the people he's supposedly trying to protect. I'll bet half of the racial issues still existing these days aren't to do with real descrimination, which any right thinking person would see, but these pathetic claims being made which alienate people and deflect attention and sympathy for the real, genuine cases.

Can I just put it on record that if any of you what to read rumours that I have a big cock amongst the female population of Bristol-S Glos then that is fine and I won't call you racist.

In all seriousness though, there is no doubt that the 'he has a big cock' 'he would be a good boxer' 'he is good at dancing' etc etc has been used in the past to stereotype black men and prevent their progress in other fields. Without turning the thread in a huge socio political- historical discussion look at how the Jews were stereotyped and how that ended up. This photo was just banter and there has been an overreaction but it is wrong to dismiss TMOR comments as completely without any substance.

If anyone on this thread wants to have proper rant about racism, put UK Gold on. There's an episode of Only Fools and Horses on and Del's already took the mick out of an asian fella in the pub and Denzel.

Hilarious, but no doubt one or two will be straight on the phone to ofcom.

Archived