IGNORED

Marlon Harewood (Graphic Content)

!james

You lot eh...what a bunch of ****ts

Racist jokes because a black guy is in the shower, seems like evolution has passed by some of you.

You're either pulling our legs or a complete moron.

This is the exactly sort of stuff that's what's wrong with this country. Walking on ******* egg shells!!!

I must be missing something too, he looks in darn good shape, thanks for the photo JET, much appreciated!

Actually I saw this on twitter earlier, he was wearing the boots in the shower as they were hurting him in training so he was getting them soft in the water to mould to his feet, that's what I understood anyway. I hope more players have footwear problems if we are treated to photos like this, wonder if JET is taking requests!

Now I'm sure someone will be along and call this post sexist if not racist...

Racist jokes because a black guy is in the shower, seems like evolution has passed by some of you.

WTF??? Your going to have to explain yourself on this one TMOR or are just out to stir some racial tension when there clearly isn't any

I must be missing something too, he looks in darn good shape, thanks for the photo JET, much appreciated!

Actually I saw this on twitter earlier, he was wearing the boots in the shower as they were hurting him in training so he was getting them soft in the water to mould to his feet, that's what I understood anyway. I hope more players have footwear problems if we are treated to photos like this, wonder if JET is taking requests!

Now I'm sure someone will be along and call this post sexist if not racist...

I reckon it shows an unhealthy interest in feet and footwear :noexp:

How on earth is this racist? Isn't it more racist to assume there's racism going on because the discussion involves a black man? Actually not racist, just ignorant.

Before you get on the moral high ground at least make sure you have a point. You are the worst kind of 'PC brigade' - the type that make something up to be outraged about when nothing's even going on.

How on earth is this racist? Isn't it more racist to assume there's racism going on because the discussion involves a black man? Actually not racist, just ignorant.

Before you get on the moral high ground at least make sure you have a point. You are the worst kind of 'PC brigade' - the type that make something up to be outraged about when nothing's even going on.

This.

People that assume any comment made about a black person is in somehow racist. Tiresome.

Have to say Red Eye seems right about Bristol and some of the people, well if anyone that reads this crap what other conclusion can you form?

Unbelievable, it's 2014 wake up!!

All accusations of racism aside, I'd just like to point out it's 2013, not 2014.....

Did you mean to post this in another thread? Or do you generally attempt to play the race card for no apparent reason?

HOW?

Really..?! Implying that he is wearing the new away kit because he is black!

Don't get me wrong, I hate the usual claims of racism that come up about many things that are blatantly not racist and just some left wing, do gooding, veggie trying to jump on a band wagon.

However, the quoted comment IS racist.

Posts 4 and 15.

How is "Tripod" racist?

And the cone head reference is to the SHAPE OF HIS HEAD. You know. Like a cone? What on earth has that got to do with racism?

Honestly you lot are the worst kind (hope that's not racist). Racism wasn't mentioned on this thread until you piped up, objecting to comments that have nothing to do with race. Clueless.

Archived