IGNORED

Marlon Harewood (Graphic Content)

!james

Really..?! Implying that he is wearing the new away kit because he is black!

Don't get me wrong, I hate the usual claims of racism that come up about many things that are blatantly not racist and just some left wing, do gooding, veggie trying to jump on a band wagon.

However, the quoted comment IS racist.

Is that racist? I thought racism was discrimination towards a race. This isn't discrimination, it is jokingly suggesting a colour of a kit based on a persons skin. Now if he had made a derogatory comment based on the colour of the kit while involving harewood's skin colour, then you might have a point.

How is "Tripod" racist?

And the cone head reference is to the SHAPE OF HIS HEAD. You know. Like a cone? What on earth has that got to do with racism?

Honestly you lot are the worst kind (hope that's not racist). Racism wasn't mentioned on this thread until you piped up, objecting to comments that have nothing to do with race. Clueless.

Exactly! Neither of those posts were racist and this is what I mean about do gooders trying get offended on someone else's behalf.

The only post that could justifiably be deemed as racist is the one that I quoted a couple of posts up.

Exactly! Neither of those posts were racist and this is what I mean about do gooders trying get offended on someone else's behalf.

The only post that could justifiably be deemed as racist is the one that I quoted a couple of posts up.

Again how?

I'd take tripod as a compliment personally! And cone head? He has a massive head, not even remotely relevant to skin colour.

Exactly. I think he needs to learn what a racist is before using the word incorrectly.

Is that racist? I thought racism was discrimination towards a race. This isn't discrimination, it is jokingly suggesting a colour of a kit based on a persons skin. Now if he had made a derogatory comment based on the colour of the kit while involving harewood's skin colour, then you might have a point.

Yes, true.

As I say, I'm about the last person to get offended by things that some claim to be racist or offensive in anyway.

It wasn't derogatory so, whilst a clear reference referring to his skin colour, it was probably nothing more than humour. Fair shout.

Yes, true.

As I say, I'm about the last person to get offended by things that some claim to be racist or offensive in anyway.

It wasn't derogatory so, whilst a clear reference referring to his skin colour, it was probably nothing more than humour. Fair shout.

Indeed. I think tmor really needs to get a grip.

Stop pissing about you are old enough to get it.

No, what is there to get??

Genuinely explain as there is nothing racist there at all.

I presumed he was joking that our kit is just underwear. Not that it is black.

This has all got a bit silly.

Some people need to lighten up.

Follow my example. I am the epitome of restrained sensibleness...

You are nothing more than a smegma seeping pervert. Cameron will have you executed!

No, what is there to get??

Genuinely explain as there is nothing racist there at all.

Well there you go even less reason to bring up racism. Which I think bs3 has rightly recognised.

How is "Tripod" racist?

And the cone head reference is to the SHAPE OF HIS HEAD. You know. Like a cone? What on earth has that got to do with racism?

Honestly you lot are the worst kind (hope that's not racist). Racism wasn't mentioned on this thread until you piped up, objecting to comments that have nothing to do with race. Clueless.

Its not Conehead, he's Cranially Challenged.. get with the PC times pal ;)

No, it was referring to our long awaited away kit, which is black. Although on reflection, I do agree with TRL that it was innocently humorous rather than racist.

No, it was referring to our long awaited away kit, which is black. Although on reflection, I do agree with TRL that it was innocently humorous rather than racist.

How do you know that he wasn't saying our kit is just pants. That seems more likely tbh.

Archived