IGNORED

Do We Need Another Winger?

Fuber

Can't help but think we needed a more of a winger like midfielder on the wide right, Wagstaff reminds me too much of Woolford atm, and we surely need backup anyway as we have Bryan, JET, and Wagstaff who are the only players capable of playing on the wing, yet JET is too much of an asset in his free role and Bryan played well. Just seems like an anonymous right footed Woolford with less ball control... I mean, perhaps I can just Scott more easily after seeing play a few more times, and he does have a decent engine.

Only me that thinks this?

Wagstaff looks a decent player to me but more of a wide midfielder than a winger. I think we need another forward and another wide player.

I'd be looking for one that can play either side if possible, as we're thin on the left side too.

Someone is bound to show up and say some sort of nonsense about S.O'D not playing with wingers but that's not true (read the bountyhunter interview reproduced on exiled robins website). We do need the option.

Would be nice to see burns get some game time - he might be a decent player (he's on the bench so we must see something in him) if he can perform (as a wide midfielder/forward) then we do not need to worry - if he can;t then we may need another player. At the moment more important for me is a good player capable of covering CB/RB role as we look very light in that position/cover.

Would be nice to see burns get some game time - he might be a decent player (he's on the bench so we must see something in him) if he can perform (as a wide midfielder/forward) then we do not need to worry - if he can;t then we may need another player. At the moment more important for me is a good player capable of covering CB/RB role as we look very light in that position/cover.

Bang on

15 bench appearances, 7 times brought on

Out and out winger

Lets see what he does before wasting money on a winger

Save the cash for another CB

Whilst watching Wagstaff play yesterday, i couldn't help thinking about the deadwood we have needed to get rid of. Can any really say he's any better than someone like Pearson ?

Yes. I've been impressed with Wagstaff so far. Hard worker and doesn't seem to so much wrong.

Archived