IGNORED

How To Buy Season Ticket Seats Online

Bat Fastard

Before all you smart barstewards tell me it is easy and I am just a fat old duffer - you are right!!

In simple terms, how can I secure our two season ticket seats for the rovers match? Both me and my more intelligent son have tried to do it and can not see an obvious solution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

If you haven't done so then register with them,

if you previously registered with them but it doesn't like your password then press the "forgot password" button, they will send you an email with no details, however if you highlight the whole of the email then you will see the password,use it to login to the tickieting area.

Once in the system check your details are correct under the "my account" section, a lot of people have said they were incorrect addresses etc...

After you have done that, then click on the reservations section, in there should be your ticket for the Gas game with your season ticket seat being reserved.

After that you should be able to buy the ticket, however I'm not sure as an error message comes up.

Assuming you get to the buying section, then go for the e-ticketing option which allows you to then print off the ticket at home, which you take along to the turnstile.

Good luck

if you previously registered with them but it doesn't like your password then press the "forgot password" button, they will send you an email with no details, however if you highlight the whole of the email then you will see the password,use it to login to the tickieting area.

Once in the system check your details are correct under the "my account" section, a lot of people have said they were incorrect addresses etc...

After you have done that, then click on the reservations section, in there should be your ticket for the Gas game with your season ticket seat being reserved.

After that you should be able to buy the ticket, however I'm not sure as an error message comes up.

Assuming you get to the buying section, then go for the e-ticketing option which allows you to then print off the ticket at home, which you take along to the turnstile.

Good luck

What are this weekends lottery numbers...........while yer on a roll

Good luck

Thanks Geoff - as soon as the site starts to work again I will try that. When I tried to register before it said that someone with my name is already registered but it did not recognise my usual passwords. It is a system that is designed to confuse and frustrate old chaps like me and there is no help screen that I can see. Thanks for your reply though - I will hopefully be able to post a report later.

• Admin

I'm sure no one meant their posts to be but this thread really is comedy gold.

Our ticketing website is so good a customer has to provide a guide to another customer how to get around the errors and how to find the product you actually want to buy!

I wouldn't be overly surprised if next week the club added a further challenge to their customers by making them complete The Times crossword in 2 minutes before it lets you access your basket. If you fail to complete this simple task you will be barred from making any purchases until you quote pi to 853 decimal places in 27 seconds.

You may joke, but if you've tried to do a perfectly normal purchase with your NatWest MasterCard recently you'll have seen worse.

They decline your transactions at random, then a recorded voice tells you to ring them back (at your expense from a mobile) and they ask you if you meant it. OF COURSE I FRIGGING DID!!! That's why I went through the whole rigmarole of name, card number, expiry date and security code. Now PLEASE let me buy my plane ticket!! :grr:

Edit for spelling

You may joke, but if you've tried to do a perfectly normal purchase with your NatWest MasterCard recently you'll have seen worse.

They decline your transactions at random, then a recorded voice tells you to ring them back (at your expense from a mobile) and they ask you if you meant it. OF COURSE I FRIGGING DID!!! That's why I went through the whole rigmarole of name, card number, expiry date and security code. Now PLEASE let me buy my plane ticket!! :grr:

Edit for spelling

He he I don't mind that. Shows they take security seriously. Pain In the ass when you have filled it all in granted, but better than having your accounted emptied. Have to say I missed out on city's play off game vs hull through that happening to me. Once I had phoned them got back on to buy tickets.... none left!

Been registered for years (and renewed ST's many times online) and our seats are not shown as reserved, I can only pick from (very few) 'available' seats

In fact, bought Palace tickets last week and assumed, as ours looked already taken, they'd already been sold so we're sitting miles from where want to and our ST ones will probably be empty now.

resigned to having to battle thru the phone lines tomorrow!

Been registered for years (and renewed ST's many times online) and our seats are not shown as reserved, I can only pick from (very few) 'available' seats

In fact, bought Palace tickets last week and assumed, as ours looked already taken, they'd already been sold so we're sitting miles from where want to and our ST ones will probably be empty now.

I have the same issue, although bizarrely a family member can see/purchase mine!

Thanks Geoff - as soon as the site starts to work again I will try that. When I tried to register before it said that someone with my name is already registered but it did not recognise my usual passwords. It is a system that is designed to confuse and frustrate old chaps like me and there is no help screen that I can see. Thanks for your reply though - I will hopefully be able to post a report later.

Geoff - you are a STAR!! I followed your instructions to the letter and IT WORKED!! Many thanks for your kind help - it is more than one can expect from the club most of the time. That is a bit of a lie because David Lloyd did really sort another ticket problem for me and was also very kind and helpful. Cinderella will go to the ball!!

He he I don't mind that. Shows they take security seriously. Pain In the ass when you have filled it all in granted, but better than having your accounted emptied. Have to say I missed out on city's play off game vs hull through that happening to me. Once I had phoned them got back on to buy tickets.... none left!

I thought it was just me ;)

I'd have burst a blood vessel if I'd missed the pray off because my bank is run by rissoles. I paid my income tax by CC and bloody NatWest queried that - can you seriously imagine somebody nicking a card and using it to pay off the rightful owners tax? :o

:grr: and once again :grr:

Surely season ticket holders just get the match entrance added to the smart card?

Well that's what I thought but I had to print mine out for rovers and palace. But how do they work, do I have to take the whole A4 piece of paper or cut around barcode etc?

I thought it was just me ;)

I'd have burst a blood vessel if I'd missed the pray off because my bank is run by rissoles. I paid my income tax by CC and bloody NatWest queried that - can you seriously imagine somebody nicking a card and using it to pay off the rightful owners tax? :o

:grr: and once again :grr:

Oh I wasn't so calm at the time! Raging would be an understatement! :) I grew to accept the pain of the drive home after hull beat us would probably have been worse than missing it!

I would say the whole piece of paper just to be sure - apart from anything else if the barcode scanner stops working they will have to do by hand!

I was just worried about how the whole piece will fit on the scanners. Unless they use the handheld ones like they have so far in the dolman this season.

If you're in the section where you're looking at available seats then you're in the wrong place.

When you get to the screen that shows the options of match tickets or season tickets, log in - top right of screen; it doesn't say log in, but you can put in your e mail address and password.

Then, don't click on the buy tickets button, but click on "reservations". That should take you to a screen where you are invited to buy your seat.

Took me several days to work it out - but fine now!

If you're in the section where you're looking at available seats then you're in the wrong place.

When you get to the screen that shows the options of match tickets or season tickets, log in - top right of screen; it doesn't say log in, but you can put in your e mail address and password.

Then, don't click on the buy tickets button, but click on "reservations". That should take you to a screen where you are invited to buy your seat.

Took me several days to work it out - but fine now!

meerkat-simples.jpg

Haven't attempted to buy my ticket for the gas game yet, but just went onto the online ticketing system to see if it would work.

Went to reservations section, saw my ticket, clicked buy tickets and I got a message saying- 'Unable to find any valid variants.'

My printer has a mind of its own sometimes, eg setting itself to print landscape when previously set at portrait, if this happens to me after I hit the print e ticket do I get another chance of printing if it prints out and chops half the text off or mangles the paper up! It is a decent printer but these things happen usually when you are printing out something important.

Who would have thought getting a ticket could be this stressful

Yes you can print it out again - when you click on the print buttons on the bcfc page the page stays there. Or you can login to your account click on "Your account" at top of page and your tickets are listed along with a "print etickets" button.

Mine doesn't print out the barcode but that is another story!

I'm sure no one meant their posts to be but this thread really is comedy gold.

Our ticketing website is so good a customer has to provide a guide to another customer how to get around the errors and how to find the product you actually want to buy!

I wouldn't be overly surprised if next week the club added a further challenge to their customers by making them complete The Times crossword in 2 minutes before it lets you access your basket. If you fail to complete this simple task you will be barred from making any purchases until you quote pi to 853 decimal places in 27 seconds.

Homer_Likes_Pie.jpg

Archived