IGNORED

Fielding Booing

beaverface

He was time wasting

Thank god I'm not the only one who notices it.

He's done it in our previous games aswell. We should be responding fast, attacking and pushing for a win, but instead it seems Fielding takes his time and let's the opposing team re-group..

Just at Bletchley station now on the way home from the game.

The time wasting was embarrassing and he did it twice in stoppage time. The game was still there to be won but we seemed content just to try and waste away the last few minutes (see also the two subs brought on right at the end to waste more time).

The ref really should have booked Fielding.

******* hell. We've got some ***** supporting this club.

i know some just seem to believe in Roy of the Rovers Fantasy Football...1st rule especially away from home and especially so early in the season is to protect what you have rather than chase a game and end up with nothing.....it is not the 1950's anymore

i know some just seem to believe in Roy of the Rovers Fantasy Football...1st rule especially away from home and especially so early in the season is to protect what you have rather than chase a game and end up with nothing.....it is not the 1950's anymore

Especially when we did that at Cov. Naivity

Call me naïve if you like but that really didn't look clever at the end today. Surely you need to take the occasional risk to try and win a game away from home? And such blatant timewasting in stoppage time can backfire if the ref adds on additional stoppage time for it.

Our away record under SOD is dire and not helped by such a negative mindset away from home IMO.

Call me naïve if you like but that really didn't look clever at the end today. Surely you need to take the occasional risk to try and win a game away from home? And such blatant timewasting in stoppage time can backfire if the ref adds on additional stoppage time for it.

Our away record under SOD is dire and not helped by such a negative mindset away from home IMO.

Did you are the Coventry result?

It's a great point away from home. Great point. Absolutely no crime in settling for it.

Thank god I'm not the only one who notices it.

He's done it in our previous games aswell. We should be responding fast, attacking and pushing for a win, but instead it seems Fielding takes his time and let's the opposing team re-group..

Not the only one to notice, he has been like this in both home games and pre-season friendlies.

If the game is tied no matter how long left we need to be showing the urgency to win the game, if Fielding buts some in on a goal kick the rest of the team will follow imo.

They're unbeaten, playing at home, We've conceded in the last 10 mins in every game this season, I can see why he would time waste

Exactly, and what needs to be taken into consideration is that he doing it on TEAM instructions - NOT OFF HIS PERSONAL GAME PLAN, so to give the guy individual booing was embarrassing - no wonder he was shrugging his shoulders at the end saying "what have I done?" !!

What, like the baby Jesus and Bethlehem? I love all that, Only 122 days to go. Or did you mean naivety? Whatever, those plays are terrific aren't they. Donkeys and everything.

Well, it didn't say nativity did it. So much of your post makes no sense and quite clearly you understood what was meant...

Well, it didn't say nativity did it. So much of your post makes no sense and quite clearly you understood what was meant...

Well that's plain rude. Never mind . I've asked for a train set.

Archived