IGNORED

It's Arrived!

Loco Rojo

So excited right now - best end to a Thursday EVER. :dancing2:

So I get home from work and check the post and what should i find just arrived???

My match ticket to the most anticipated City v Rovers derby in years. Can't wait. this has made my day. I was worried it wouldnt get here in time since i ordered it last Thursday.

Do you think its too early to start a match day thread? Any guesses on the starting line up or score?

So exited right now - best end to a Thursday EVER. :dancing2:

So I get home from work and check the post and what should i find just arrived???

My match ticket to the most anticipated City v Rovers derby in years. Can't wait. this has made my day. I was worried it wouldnt get here in time since i ordered it last Thursday.

Do you think its too early to start a match day thread? Any guesses on the starting line up or score?

I'm not quite sure how to break this to you.......................................

A memorable match for the right and wrong reasons. Bet there are not many unused tickets out there! Good souvenir!

I have 2 if anyone wants to buy them off me.

I ordered 2 for The Williams online last Sunday, clicking the collection option as I could get to AG on Monday.

I duly did and asked in the shop. Nope, nothing there under my name, but they printed 2 out for me. Lovely.

Got home, and in the post were... 2 tickets for The Williams. Same 2 seats, same barcode, same everything.

If everyone had done that we could have got 34,000 in there.

When you factor in the daft option of allowing us to print at home and then wave us through the turnstiles, it's a wonder there weren't more double-booked seats. Bloody bonkers!

I had half a mind to give them to someone or sell'm but thought better of it for some reason.

Ticketing seemed better last night, but then it couldn't really have been any worse.

Archived