Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Briz

Fifa 14

http://www.futhead.com/14/clubs/bristol-city/

Highest rated:

71: Shorey

67: Baldock, JET

66: Elliott, Cunningham, Fielding

Complete:

Goalkeepers: Fielding (66), Parish (56)

Defence: Shorey (71), Cunningham (66), Moloney (65), Fontaine (65), Flint (64), Wilson (63), Carey (62), Williams (62)

Midfield: Elliott (66), Kelly (65), Kilkenny (65), Pearson (64), Wagstaff (63), Pack (63), Bryan (63), Reid (61), Wynter (57)

Attack: Baldock (67), JET (67), Harewood (64), Taylor (63)

Yeah that was me, will make a thread on it soon. Have been beta testing Ultimate team 14 as well and boy it it great! a plethora of great new features.

Edit - no need now, ratings are above although they are subject to change on final release.

James Wilson better than Williams

Pearson better than all those worse than him.... If he can't get in our side this season says a lot

Taylors stats compared to the rest.

Wasn't Baldock 71 or so last year? 4 stats drop for scoring double figures in a bottom of the table side...

Pearson better than all those worse than him.... If he can't get in our side this season says a lot

It says nothing. He's been injured for all of the season so far.

It says nothing. He's been injured for all of the season so far.

Has he? Oh right I was wrong with that then, although I would still like to think would wouldn't feature ahead of this playing atm

Has he? Oh right I was wrong with that then, although I would still like to think would wouldn't feature ahead of this playing atm

Yeah it'd be hard to see him getting in ahead of Bryan now even if he were fit again.