Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coach

Jon Obika

Surprised no thread .. even if it might well be rubbish!

@TransfersToBe: Tottenham Hotspurs' Jon Obika is set to join #BristolCity on a short term loan deal. #spurs #THFC

Also, 4 hours before that ... :

@BHANath: Have just heard that Jon Obika is to sign short term loan deal with... Bristol City as its first team football! #bhafc #BristolCity

Yesterday it was announced that we signed two players because Fontaine had gone out on loan thus freeing up some wages.

Even though this rumour was on here a while back unless there is another City player going out on loan then perhaps it remains a rumour.

I doubt Fonts wage would cover 3 loan player's wages but he might have a brilliant agent. !

All will out in time .

BCFT @BrisCFansTalk 8m

@AndyStockhausen Andy is there anything in the Jon Obika rumours? or if we are getting anyone in at all on loan?

Andy Stockhausen @AndyStockhausen 5m

@BrisCFansTalk Just a rumour. There will be no new loans in before weekend and probably not for a few weeks yet.

BCFT ‏@BrisCFansTalk 8m

@AndyStockhausen Andy is there anything in the Jon Obika rumours? or if we are getting anyone in at all on loan?

Andy Stockhausen ‏@AndyStockhausen 5m

@BrisCFansTalk Just a rumour. There will be no new loans in before weekend and probably not for a few weeks yet.

HIC!

And I don't think it would be first team football necessarily, that's why a youngster on loan would have to be pretty special, whether it up front or at the back

Well the last youngster we borrowed from Spurs wasn't too shabby i recall

Technically wasn't Danny Rose the last one? In which case he was an utter bell

As I said - pretty special. Caulker was exactly what I meant. If we uncover the another one of those then fair gain. Problem is 99% of our loans get injured in the first five minutes of their debut or absolutely shite

As I said - pretty special. Caulker was exactly what I meant. If we uncover the another one of those then fair gain. Problem is 99% of our loans get injured in the first five minutes of their debut or absolutely shite

Unfortunately, your not far wrong.

BCFT @BrisCFansTalk 8m

Andy Stockhausen @AndyStockhausen 5m

So we're signing Obika then!