IGNORED

Daily Mail

Eco

Another treacle covered piece of Americanism that Blair and his advisors inflicted upon us.

The vast majority of us gain our influences and values from the people that raised us, be it our parents or grandparents. I'd dearly love to know how this is "Americanism", as opposed to normal human upbringing.

My Dad had Army friends killed in Aden, not sure that was why the way he was but he hated just about everyone. Still, what conflict has lowlife warmonger Tony Blair's familiy ever served in ?????!!!!!!! Lowlife lawyer Tony Blair is very keen to start wars but I haven't noticed any evidence of his kith and kin ever fighting in any war.

Blair's father was on active service in WWII and - quite surprisingly - was a communist like Ralph Miliband, before becoming a Tory as he rose through the social ranks.

Read about him here: http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/may/21/tonyblair.politics4

The vast majority of us gain our influences and values from the people that raised us, be it our parents or grandparents. I'd dearly love to know how this is "Americanism", as opposed to normal human upbringing.

of course we do I am not denying that, but I suspect you and I are not in the public eye and on this forum we are forever telling each other how are fathers, mothers and other relatives shaped our love of BCFC.

Maggie was the first politician in this country to use her parents as credentials as to her working class roots, which is something American politicians have been doing for many, many years (like baby kissing) and it has become endemic in British politics. Brown's use of it was laughable, banging on about it makes you vulnerable to this type of attack baseless or not and given that Ed has set off down a path where he is not only taking on the Murdoch press (having been in bed with them up until the last election) he now wants a war with the DM, well good luck to him.

Archived