IGNORED

Wsm V Brislington

lenred

Our dad was saying how we played Bath in the first round of the FA cup 20 plus years ago? It was supposed to be played at Twerton but they played it at AG. It was a draw and the replay was at AG...

Before I started watching City, anyone remember this?

Cracking draw for Shortwood, my mate is skipper there. Got some freebies for one of their games as my company does some sponsorship at the ground, Cup games not included though! They should switch this to FGR and make the most of it

Their ground Meadowbank is an awkward one to get to though but I agree, I expect Aldershot will bring a good following and switching it to The New Lawn would be ideal however FGR are playing Bishops Stortford at home.

• Admin

Cracking draw for Shortwood, my mate is skipper there. Got some freebies for one of their games as my company does some sponsorship at the ground, Cup games not included though! They should switch this to FGR and make the most of it

Is there any kind of segregation at Shortwood ? been a few years since I was last there but it was wide open from whay I can remember

Is there any kind of segregation at Shortwood ? been a few years since I was last there but it was wide open from whay I can remember

None whatsoever unless there's something they do for bigger games. If Aldershot are planning on bringing a few it will be a nightmare

As SVR says, it's a mare to get to as well. FGR would be the sensible option, and hopefully make them a bit more money

Archived