IGNORED

Fergie's Autobiography

Gazred

A few snippets being released today on it's launch....

Wayne Rooney lost his "old thrust" in his final season in charge because he was not fit enough

He left David Moyes to decide Rooney's future after the striker expressed his desire to leave

The hardest part of Roy Keane's body is his tongue and he has the most "savage tongue you can imagine"

England will not win a World Cup until they can produce players as technically gifted as Brazil

He turned down the job of managing England twice

Cristiano Ronaldo was the "most gifted player" he managed and calls him a "wizard"

He told Ronaldo that he would rather "shoot" him than sell him to Real Madrid in 2008

The reason he fell out with Rafa Benitez was because the Spaniard made his attacks personal

He still does not know which Arsenal player threw pizza at him in the Old Trafford tunnel

Liverpool's decision to wear T-shirts in support of Luis Suarez following claims of racism was "ridiculous"

Ex-Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini was wrong to play Carlos Tevez again after the player had gone on strike

Sure to be a load more snipes at Liverpool in there somewhere......

Nothing about his plans to come out of retirement and manage Bristol City?

Yep it does say in the book "Steve Lansdown asked me to Manage Bristol City when Derek Mcinnes was sacked, i spent 48 hours debating whether to accept or not but in the end felt the timing wasn't right".

Probably loads of made up bollocks by someone who when he wasn't getting his way bullied everything in his path.

Apparently general bemusement at comment in it about Vidic wanting to join Serb Army to fight, ten years after the Yugoslav war had ended!

Sad bitter man.

Probably loads of made up bollocks by someone who when he wasn't getting his way bullied everything in his path.

Apparently general bemusement at comment in it about Vidic wanting to join Serb Army to fight, ten years after the Yugoslav war had ended!

Sad bitter man.

I'm sure he is very upset by your comments.

For me, he's a legend.

• Admin

Sad bitter man.

Things generally haven't gone our way since the 70's. If one of our managers could step up and bully their way to getting some success down here I for one will be grateful.

Archived