IGNORED

Is It Just Me?

Loco Rojo

Up until tonight i've supported SOD and defended him however I'm now beginning to struggle to justify how much more i can take. Couple of observations but am i alone?

1) we don't seem to be able to create much (if anything) in the box (we can knock it around ok and always back to the keeper for some reason).

2) SOD seems infatuated by JET and refuses to drop him despite it resulting in City seeming to play with 10 men for 85 minutes of the game (when you total up the c5 minutes of positive contribution he actually makes) -DROP JET!!!

3) SOD seems dead set on tactics/formation that clearly aren't working - but seems the only ones he wants to use in order to play JET. Surely a manager should be able to adapt and employ more than one formation!

4) He refuses to play with 2 up front until its too late. Its becoming more and more obvious that playing with 2 up front would help Baldock - he's never going to win those hoof balls!

I'd be willing to give SOD more time IF he changes the tactics but i can almost predict the next starting 11 and formation.

Archived