IGNORED

58:35

Crackers Corner

if you want cheering up, get a nice cuppa, sit back and watch the football league show from 58:35 you wont be disappointed unless you are a lurking gashead of course.

as an atheist am I allowed to say hallelujah on a Sunday?

Just don't say Jehov... Oh bu99er :(

May I add, I haven't seen the footage but I was there, JET was clinical, he didn't look like missing. We also created quite a few good chances in the first half, which at a guess the piss poor BBC didn't show.

You've got a treat in store. To be fair, the BBC gave us a fair chunk of time. 36 games in 90 minutes, a Third Division game with 6 goals, you do the math...

May I add, I haven't seen the footage but I was there, JET was clinical, he didn't look like missing. We also created quite a few good chances in the first half, which at a guess the piss poor BBC didn't show.

The "piss poor" BBC at least show some of the game, unlike all other broadcasters.

The FLS isn't. great, but they have to cram in 36 matches. L1 gets a shorter shrift than the Championship.

L1 gets a shorter shrift than the Championship.

So it should to be honest - I mean if we're all really honest, when we were in the Championship how much of a rat's ass did we give about Port Vale v Tranmere etc.

For the neutral, those lower leagues are not that interesting I would argue.

The "piss poor" BBC at least show some of the game, unlike all other broadcasters.

The FLS isn't. great, but they have to cram in 36 matches. L1 gets a shorter shrift than the Championship.

That's because they have the rights.

They are still piss poor, after recently watching football in France and Spain, the highlight programmes from the local tv stations make the bbc look Mickey Mouse..........oh yeah they are.

They are still piss poor, after recently watching football in France and Spain, the highlight programmes from the local tv stations make the bbc look Mickey Mouse..........oh yeah they are.

Local TV is another matter - both ITV and BBC are pure shite.

Nothing to stop other organisations for bidding for those rights, but guess what, they didn't.

I'm unaware that in France they'd show their third tier of football - which would be semi-pro - on a national broadcaster.

I think the Beeb should do more with its FL rights but you have to realise that every time football is on free-to-air TV you get an army of whingers who hate the sport complaining and - sadly - even among football-lovers most just follow the PL.

Nothing to stop other organisations for bidding for those rights, but guess what, they didn't.

I'm unaware that in France they'd show their third tier of football - which would be semi-pro - on a national broadcaster.

I think the Beeb should do more with its FL rights but you have to realise that every time football is on free-to-air TV you get an army of whingers who hate the sport complaining and - sadly - even among football-lovers most just follow the PL.

Don't the Greens & NIMBYs watch Channel 4?

Just out of interest why do you believe the bbc are amateur and are morally challenged?in the field she works in I presume.

It annoys the hell out of me I have to pay a bbc licence fee, I don't see why I have no choice but to pay for the bbc.

Archived