IGNORED

City V Oldham Match Thread

Super

in France it's 3-0 city but this is an alternative universe !

Like the sound of that. While on the subject of the universe and all that sort of thing has anyone ever wondered why we 'apparently' managed to land on the moon in a 'ford anglia' at 240,000 miles away and ever since we have not been any further into space than 450 miles in a Jag equivalent. I am convinced we have never actually landed on the Moon. Just saying like.

and since the match is about as exciting as watching paint dry I would add that the Van Allen belts start at around 550 miles out.. now these are highly radiated and you would need a space suit about 3 times as thick as the ones used by those Apollo chaps as well as a metal that, at that time, was not proven. JFK must have said.. if you cannot make it fake it. I am convinced. Sooooo much evidence on the subject if you care to google. fascinating stuff.

Like the sound of that. While on the subject of the universe and all that sort of thing has anyone ever wondered why we 'apparently' managed to land on the moon in a 'ford anglia' at 240,000 miles away and ever since we have not been any further into space than 450 miles in a Jag equivalent. I am convinced we have never actually landed on the Moon. Just saying like.

You have n't perhaps but i was n't all that impressed and the lunar beer had no taste  :drunk2:

And why did they not throw a tennis ball into the air to prove the lack of gravity? They didn't.. instead they threw their arms about. There were even video shots of the same rocks in a 'totally' different location on a different day on one trip. And how come the flag fluttered ? Impossible if you know the science.

Oh.... the game has come to life... JET... get in.

Archived