IGNORED

City V Oldham Match Thread

Super

City need another striker... but doubt its gonna happen. We cannot continue to rely on one man.

a point is a point, better than losing but still feels disappointing.

A point is not good enough. Personally cannot wait to see the back of.O'Driscoll. Absolutely dreadful manager for us and a s**t attitude to

City need another striker... but doubt its gonna happen. We cannot continue to rely on one man.

a point is a point, better than losing but still feels disappointing.

Did not SOD say some time ago that was exactly what he was looking for? Umpteen loans and short term signings, none a striker, later ....

Just left the gate, don't know where to start with that performance, we were terrible. Didn't create anything of note, sat off the Oldham players far too much and sat far too deep second half and just invited pressure.

Oldham had numerous chances first half and could have been 2 up, a few goal line clearances from us. JET took his goal well but that was the only bright spark in the first half.

Players:

Flint was dreadful, and that's being nice. Got caught flat footed numerous times, missed/left headers, and I can't remember a single pass (hoof) going to a red shirt.

Pack had a bad game, many misplaced passes and generally sat deep and slowed the temp down. Can see him being the next target for the boo boys if the people around me are correct.

Shorey didn't impress me again, don't see what he offers us that Cunningham doesn't. Elliott and Wagstaff tried hard with no end product.

Taylor had a very hard task and stuck at it without any success, lack of any wide men and support didn't help him.

Reid and Williams did have good games in my eyes, surprised to see Reid taken off so early. Williams rescued Flint on a number of occasions and his pace came into play a few times.

We sat far too deep second half and another bizarre decision to take Taylor off for Gillett which invited more pressure on us and the inevitable happened not long after.

Be interesting to see how SOD defends that performance post match.

Archived