IGNORED

Supporters Club And Trust Q&a With Sod -TONIGHT 7:30Pm @ Bs3 (Merged)

!james

Apologies if this has been posted but didn't see it on here, has been on twitter by the Supporters Trust page:

"Sean O'Driscoll will be attending Q&A in conjunction with the Supporters Club & Trust, open to all on the 14th of November at Bar BS3 from 7:30pm"

Good chance for a lot on here to turn up and ask those burning questions they have!

I was intending to post something tomorrow, but yes this is indeed true. Something we've been trying to get arranged for a while.

The room holds 75, so get there in plenty of time.

We are trying to see if there is a way that exiles could somehow join in too, via the internet. No promises on that one yet.

:)

I was intending to post something tomorrow, but yes this is indeed true. Something we've been trying to get arranged for a while.

We are trying to see if there is a way that exiles could somehow join in too, via the internet. No promises on that one yet.

Sorry! Didn't mean to steal your thunder just saw it on twitter and didn't know if it was common knowledge

Please keep us posted Dolls, would appreciate the chance to ask him a question..

That would be awesome!! Fingers crossed

Well there you go people, an open invitation to go and ask your questions to someone face to face, rather than sit anonymously on here slagging them and their decisions off.

I trust the vocal minority will be out in force for this one..?

Bar BS3 is situated on Ashton Road, next to Ashton Gate, if you can remember where that is ...?!

I shall be attending and am happy to ask any questions from fellow supporters on here that cant make it, just like I did at the Dmac one.

I suspect there will be issues with only room for 75 people.

Can this not be addressed somehow ? I presume its the back bar we have which is way to small IMO

I can see some real problems with space and would think twice that amount will be turning up for this

I shall be attending and am happy to ask any questions from fellow supporters on here that cant make it, just like I did at the Dmac one.

Can this not be addressed somehow ? I presume its the back bar we have which is way to small IMO

I can see some real problems with space and would think twice that amount will be turning up for this

Could they not have it in the Dolman Bar?

Well there you go people, an open invitation to go and ask your questions to someone face to face, rather than sit anonymously on here slagging them and their decisions off.

I trust the vocal minority will be out in force for this one..?

Bar BS3 is situated on Ashton Road, next to Ashton Gate, if you can remember where that is ...?!

...and make sure you buy a drink.

This should be good, its a shame I won't be there for it. Not many managers would do this and I hope the opportunity is not wasted.

Cheers

It's in the upstairs function room, so there's plenty of space.

Are you looking for someone to potentially film it ? Then it could be added to a thread or posted on the website ?

We were trying to work out a way to stream it live to exiles, but a combination of how that would work plus Sean being quite softly spoken, it was decided that plan would fall on it's backside.

Glad this is happening, will be interesting. Already noticed that one or two of the more 'outspoken' fans about SO'D have already made their excuses about why they're not able to go despite moaning that the fans parliament was a 'closed shop' for taking part!!

Are the questions being vetted at all or is it a free for all? Great opportunity to chat first hand.

can someone ask him please about the killa/fonts issue?

ie - this is a total catch 22. players become unpopular through poor performances - good coaching should build up their performance level and confidence, and then the booing / negativity stops. is it not the job of the coach to get players into form mentally and physically?

Archived