IGNORED

Supporters Club And Trust Q&a With Sod -TONIGHT 7:30Pm @ Bs3 (Merged)

!james

I want to but my old man can't make it now and I am trying to get back from work in time.

Don't fancy going on my own. Anyone else going on their lonesome and fancy a pint??

I shall be there, young man. You are more than welcome to buy me a "pint," or something a little more sophisticated for someone of my position, if they offer such things in this establishment. See you later

For the last time

ANYBODY!

Sorry but it has been stated a number of times! :grr:

We're chairing it so it can't be.  As far as I am aware the only person from the club who is coming is Adam Baker

I'm sure you'll do very well, dear. But if you'feel yourself struggling at all at any time, you only need give me the nod and I will be only to happy help and "chair" proceedings, while you take a break to powder your nose, or compose yourself. I know these gobby know-it-alls, I can still handle them alright

Apparently it doesn't matter if you are a member of anything or not, they'll let you in regardless (fire regs notwithstanding).

I'm taking my RAC Membership card just in case mind.

Funny that, I thought you must be in the AA.  I hope they don't try to scan your card (unless you've left it in the plastic sleeve).

I can't make it as I am in North Wales for a few days.

Can someone ask SOD if in building the team Maslow's hierarchy of needs is a more useful concept than attachment theory, or do the players just need a damn good kick up the arse?

Are you still stuck, developmentally, at the anal stage, Drew?

I'd say Winnicott's idea of just being 'Good Enough' is more appropriate. I have faith that SOD is heading in this direction...

For the last time

ANYBODY!

Sorry but it has been stated a number of times! :grr:

We're chairing it so it can't be.  As far as I am aware the only person from the club who is coming is Adam Baker

Hopefully, as well as Adam and Dave L, SoD will be there....

edit: Darn you, SecretSam!

I want to but my old man can't make it now and I am trying to get back from work in time.

Don't fancy going on my own. Anyone else going on their lonesome and fancy a pint??

ill be on my own mate, as my mates cant make it due to work, love these types of things though so i'll be there on my ones 

From what I hear most that are going are just sod ass lickers and will only ask safe questions

Perhaps, sir, you are acknowledging, or recognising, the difficulty and challenges of publicly asking questions, about a subject most believe themselves to know a thing or two, of someone who knows considerably more than any of those asking, and someone famously reluctant to "suffer fools gladly." The safety and anonymity of the crowd is swept away this evening, and your "expertise" on the subject laid bare, if you dare. See you later...

• Admin

From what I hear most that are going are just sod ass lickers and will only ask safe questions

Perhaps some of those brave enough to add messages to the posters advertising the event with messages to SO'D calling him a c**t and telling him to f*** off could attend and say the same to his face?

I might come along but I'm surprised it's wide open, any Gashead could walk in and stir shit.

Not if "El Dave" brings those pesky stewards of his, they won't. Any sign of trouble and those 'stews' will be clamping down. On flag waving. And yellow-box loitering. Or any use of naughty words. You'll be okay, "Swin," you'll be looked after.

Perhaps some of those brave enough to add messages to the posters advertising the event with messages to SO'D calling him a **** and telling him to **** off could attend and say the same to his face?

That's the easy option. Make these ****less boo-boys ask him a question, in front of an audience, and run the risk of Sean doing his "dance" and everyone breaking out into, "No, no, no no no, no, no, no no, Stupid Questions!" That sorts the men from the toddlers...

Archived