IGNORED

City Vs Crawley Match Thread

Robin 101

Yes it's early but there has been such a negative atmosphere (despite dropping only 2 points from 2 games) I thought I'd see if we could build up a positive feel at least til kickoff. After that you are all welcome to post you're darkest thoughts.

COYR

City to win 8-4 JET 2, Bobby 2, Flint, Maloney, Waggy and Baldock

Assists to all come from the back 5

Yes it's early but there has been such a negative atmosphere (despite dropping only 2 points from 2 games) I thought I'd see if we could build up a positive feel at least til kickoff. After that you are all welcome to post you're darkest thoughts.

COYR

Match abandoned after 87 minutes due to flocks of pigs settling on the East End roof.

COYR

The head coach will be delighted to see how well his attempts to change our "mindset" are doing. Well done, don't let go of those expectations without a fight.

I predict somebody's going to take a hiding very soon - unfortunately, after the last couple of home performances, it might not be Crawley. It might well be us. However, how about, finally, a clean sheet tonight, so: 0 - 0. Or we get gubbed (just to maintain the correct "mindset")

Usual suspects posting threads of SOD out straight after the final whistle if we lose or draw or incorporating names in the 'I told you so thread'.....

Not this time mate, I will let you alone to have your few hrs of glory as I actually think we should win tonight; mind you whether we actually do is another matter.

By the way I do hope also we go on a 10 match unbeaten run and storm up the league but this will involve a massive turnaround in our form to date and don't believe for a second this will happen.

Anyway have a nice evening till later. :sub:

I never thought i'd live to see this match thread .

City v Crawley ...

It's just not right .

2 yrs ago they weren't even in the leagues, we were nearly in the top one. Time is a right pain in the backside.

Usual suspects posting threads of SOD out straight after the final whistle if we lose or draw or incorporating names in the 'I told you so thread'.....

Usual suspects posting threads of SOD is the Messiah after the final whistle if we win or incorporating names in the 'I told you so"  and "play off here we come" threads.....

Speak soon SVR, and please dear god let us win COYR. 

COYR

The assists are bound to come from the back 5, what with our current fast flowing, attacking whooooshball from the back!!

Archived