IGNORED

City Vs Crawley Match Thread

Robin 101

Cracks me up that people were slagging Taylor off only a few weeks ago, now they're angry he's been dropped.

I thought that I must have imagined that!

Side looks like something I would have picked but I have no idea what Osbourne is like. I can only assume that SOD is thinking high balls are futile against McFaz.... what's hisface. Not for one minute suggesting that we will not be going route one but looks like they wont be instructed to.

Bristol City (4-3-3) v Crawley: Parish; Moloney, Osborne, Williams, Shorey; Gillett, Pack, Wagstaff; Emmanuel-Thomas, Baldock, Bryan.

how can he see this as 4-3-3????

Hmm, anyone know Gilletts best position, I thought he was anywhere across the midfield, anyways looks like a 4-1-3-2 to me

Yes it's early but there has been such a negative atmosphere (despite dropping only 2 points from 2 games) I thought I'd see if we could build up a positive feel at least til kickoff. After that you are all welcome to post you're darkest thoughts.

COYR

City to win 8-4 JET 2, Bobby 2, Flint, Maloney, Waggy and Baldock

Assists to all come from the back 5

Match abandoned due to numerous arrests of fans taking illegal mind bending acid trips.. :)

from the BBC

VIEW FROM THE TRAINING GROUND

Bristol City head coach Sean O'Driscoll on facing his former club:

"It's a terrific club with some terrific people behind the scenes, who have come from non-league and seen massive success.

"When I was there there was a terrific bunch of players who were honest and hard working.

"I was most impressed with the club and I've only got good things to say about it."

That's good then.

Terrific

from the BBC

VIEW FROM THE TRAINING GROUND

Bristol City head coach Sean O'Driscoll on facing his former club:

"It's a terrific club with some terrific people behind the scenes, who have come from non-league and seen massive success.

"When I was there there was a terrific bunch of players who were honest and hard working.

"I was most impressed with the club and I've only got good things to say about it."

That's good then.

I saw them on tv at Sheffield United this season, they played some really good football.

Hopefully not tonight though!

Archived