IGNORED

City Vs Crawley Match Thread

Robin 101

I once nearly finished a whole box and suddenly felt 'not so pucker' near the end so left three .

:comando: marine weighing up if he should finish his box of Maltesers .

you sound like the average cuban looking after my place while i was away... leaving a tiny amount of rum in a bottle thinking i would not notice... just flipping drink the lot and say you could not resist.. u get a pat on the back for honesty instead of me thinking you are a thievin' arse. !! not saying you are like one of those people mind ;)

you sound like the average cuban looking after my place while i was away... leaving a tiny amount of rum in a bottle thinking i would not notice... just flipping drink the lot and say you could not resist.. u get a pat on the back for honesty instead of me thinking you are a thievin' arse. !! not saying you are like one of those people mind ;)

I hope it was worth it for him and not like the rum that was procured for me for a party in Santiago de Cuba that came in a plastic gallon container and for the first few glasses was terrible . ;)

The poor barstards need to do something to forget Papa Noel !

I hope it was worth it for him and not like the rum that was procured for me for a party in Santiago de Cuba that came in a plastic gallon container and for the first few glasses was terrible . ;)

The poor barstards need to do something to forget Papa Noel !

I am sure it was; only my last bottle of Matusalem before they stopped selling it under that name because some Floridian Cuban took out an injunction. They renamed it Ron Santiago de Cuba as it happens but it sounds like what you had to endure was some sort of bootleg affair.

Archived