IGNORED

"we May Have To Sell Jet" - Sod

Red Ferret

Jets goals have saved SoD's neck right now so he would be better off issuing a 'hands off' warning to other clubs, even if he knows deep down he is likely to sell. This would get fans onside, and he could do with that, and send out a message to the board we need to keep our best asset. I can't think SoD wants to sell, he would only have to find another goal scorer, and we haven't got another here at the moment. This in turn just heaps the pressure back on himself if goals dry up and so do points.

No, you must learn some comprehension, the article seems bullshit to me.

Whats with the childish nickname ? Bit pathetic for a grown bloke.

You must learn also to state what your comment refers to, and the nickname is easy to spell.

Apologies for being a 60year old "bit pathetic" grown bloke, Iaugh and a joke bypass have you?

You must learn also to state what your comment refers to, and the nickname is easy to spell.

Apologies for being a 60year old "bit pathetic" grown bloke, Iaugh and a joke bypass have you?

I got your joke, unfortunately it's the sort of joke you'd expect from a child not an adult.

Still they say you regress as you get older, some obviously quicker than others!

Since when has mocking someone in every post about / related to them a joke ? If it was a joke you would have used it maybe once or twice.. You continue to use it, so it's not joke, it's derision.

3 million? What did we get for Maynard and Albert?

Not sure what we got for Albert nor Maynard for that matter. All undisclosed fees, which always leans towards sold at a loss. Or bought for more than we publicly wanted to pay for him. But we did officially buy Maynard for 2.2 million (club record). We certainly did not get that for him when we sold him on.

Ha what team is that they lost to? Cant see us falling quite that far if he goes thank god.

They lost 4-1 today to Oxford City (The poor sister of glamour side Oxford United) in the Skrill North League.

Sad times for a proper football club which got into difficulties. They were still getting the odd 10,000 attendance in the conference.

Since when has mocking someone in every post about / related to them a joke ? If it was a joke you would have used it maybe once or twice.. You continue to use it, so it's not joke, it's derision.

OK mate, same hymn sheet now...I`m happy and grown up now :yes:

I got your joke, unfortunately it's the sort of joke you'd expect from a child not an adult.

Still they say you regress as you get older, some obviously quicker than others!

Nice comments, thanks..........I`ll try not to let it hurt me and carry on though, bit attack posterish though aint it?

Bollox to them mate, you've earned the right, FFS you used to be the king of the happy clappers, if BCFC have pissed you off by **** they must be shit.

Got tired fed up and bored, but will continue to say what I think not what I`m supposed think :thumbsup:

No surprise at all, been saying this for weeks; any championship club could take him with any sort of bid; the problem with our new plan is; find any one decent and they are gone. So its back to square 1 and then again and again; Also resulting the fact that, most of any money made will not be going into the transfer kitty shall we say.

Out of all drearys signings and money down the drain loans he`s the only money making signing dreary has made, so we will cash in for sure.

This results in us going no-where and debts being called in by stealth.

My god Glos, you're talking some awful bollux tonight!

So, "Dreary's" signings have no value?  Are you telling me that the vastly improving Derek Williams, signed for NOTHING, is not worth more now than he was 5 months ago?

Are you telling me that Bryan & Reid, both of whom were pretty much going nowhere under previous managers, do not have a significantly higher market value than they did 5 months ago?

Parrish - signed for nothing.  Worth something now don't you think?

As for "money down the drain loans".  Who are these then?  O'Connor came in on loan, did ok and then got injured.  Dunk the same.  McLaughlin was brought in as a good cover option for a position where we lacked depth.  None of these will have cost very much.  Who are these "money down the drain" loans you speak of?

To be honest, I'm not even sure why I've bitten on this post, but sadly, some folks will actually listen to what you have to say Glos, and I'd like to point out what a whole heap of bullcrap it is!

My god Glos, you're talking some awful bollux tonight!

So, "Dreary's" signings have no value?  Are you telling me that the vastly improving Derek Williams, signed for NOTHING, is not worth more now than he was 5 months ago?

Are you telling me that Bryan & Reid, both of whom were pretty much going nowhere under previous managers, do not have a significantly higher market value than they did 5 months ago?

Parrish - signed for nothing.  Worth something now don't you think?

As for "money down the drain loans".  Who are these then?  O'Connor came in on loan, did ok and then got injured.  Dunk the same.  McLaughlin was brought in as a good cover option for a position where we lacked depth.  None of these will have cost very much.  Who are these "money down the drain" loans you speak of?

To be honest, I'm not even sure why I've bitten on this post, but sadly, some folks will actually listen to what you have to say Glos, and I'd like to point out what a whole heap of bullcrap it is!

Really, that will be your opinion then.

Think you two need to sort this out with a "jolly good old pillow fight". Queensby rules of course.

Its ok mate really, don't confuse me with someone who actually gives a sh1te, my wife, sons and cat are fine, thems all that matter :yes:

Archived