IGNORED

Kilkenny On Loan To P N E (Merged)

!james

You forgot, 1/100 he points more than any other player on the pitch.

Thank you, "Downer," you can be my tea-boy when I launch my interet betting empire. Any more odds?

2/1, Killa unpopular with PNE fans. By Christmas

6/1, Killa begging to come back to Bristol. By Christmas

12/1, Killa dropped to bench, due to upset suffered at yet another Ashes defeat for the Aussies. By Christmas

20/1, The Aussies are as wussy as Killa this Ashes

Etc.

PNE: get yourself a real Australian.

Massive weight off the wage bill if he's going in Jan. Just fonts and Wilson to shift now and think the squads in a good place financially.

Pearson is still on a huge wedge, as is Elliott.

When those 2 are off, we should be able to bring in at least 3 or 4 players IMO or 2 good ones.

Thank you, "Downer," you can be my tea-boy when I launch my interet betting empire. Any more odds?

2/1, Killa unpopular with PNE fans. By Christmas

6/1, Killa begging to come back to Bristol. By Christmas

12/1, Killa dropped to bench, due to upset suffered at yet another Ashes defeat for the Aussies. By Christmas

20/1, The Aussies are as wussy as Killa this Ashes

Etc.

PNE: get yourself a real Australian.

EVENS - his first pass back to the goalkeeper goes out for a corner and is subbed off before half time.

That's my overriding memory of him.

Never rated him. Glad he's gone!

PNE are in for a shock if they think he's got goals in him. I'm being deadly serious here but I've never seen him take a shot at goal down the Gate. He just wanders around the centre circle doing sweet FA!!!

Tada Killa, I certainly won't miss you.

Never rated him. Glad he's gone!

PNE are in for a shock if they think he's got goals in him. I'm being deadly serious here but I've never seen him take a shot at goal down the Gate. He just wanders around the centre circle doing sweet FA!!!

Tada Killa, I certainly won't miss you.

Be fair. He DID point a lot.

Pearson is still on a huge wedge, as is Elliott.

When those 2 are off, we should be able to bring in at least 3 or 4 players IMO or 2 good ones.

I like Marv, I think he can still do a job for us, only if he is prepared to take the pay cut. Otherwise he is free to move elsewhere.

That, sir, is a spookily clairvoyant comment. Considering a conversation I was having last evening. Unless you were round the table with me in the Beer Emporium, discussing my latest business adventure?

Not guilty m'lud.

My defence is that, by your own admission, I am appointed your tea boy, so I cannot possibly have had any involvement in your activities involving alcoholic beverages. 

Glad to see the back of him! I'm not one for slating players but he really did get on my nerves.

Never thought much of him since his 1st game for us and i will 1 memory of him that i can't get rid.....

Home to Wolves ( the one when we was 4-0 down at HT ) he was tracking Kevin Doyle who ran from the edge of his box with that ball, Doyle was faster than Killa and Doyle had the ball, any normal person would of chopped him down and maybe take a yellow for the team, not Neil he decided to just give up and stop running.....Doyle went on to score running the full length of the pitch without a challenge!

P'off back to oz!!

Never rated him as a player for us, wrong signing, one of the biggest error signings we've ever made in my opinion BUT at least he is going now, and looking to leave permanently in January. This at least buys us a bit more time to look at where we invest any freed up wages. He could have hung on until the summer, can't blame a player for doing so if we were stupid enough to employ him in the first place.

From the Preston forum:

'I've noticed quite a few tweets from Bristol fans saying he was their best passer. Also loads saying he was underrated and was 'forced out by the mindless majority'.

C'mon then, own up. Who's been bigging up Killa to the Preston fans to get him permanently off our books.

From the Preston forum:

'I've noticed quite a few tweets from Bristol fans saying he was their best passer. Also loads saying he was underrated and was 'forced out by the mindless majority'.

C'mon then, own up. Who's been bigging up Killa to the Preston fans to get him permanently off our books.

Forced out by the mindless majority :laugh: !! Can a member of the intelligent minority please explain how NK is a good footballer?

Archived