IGNORED

Kilkenny On Loan To P N E (Merged)

!james

Perhaps they would like to know that despite his pre season backing of Killkenny and his silly protestation that it was difficult to play him because of the 'fans', SOD himself obviously began to see the light and replaced him at halftime away to Coventry and after 35 minutes in the next game home to Wolves and neither had anything to do with the fans.

David james?

James had his moments of madness but there were flashes of brilliance mixed in. You could tell he oozed talent but was a 40+ goalkeeper and the end of his career.

Killkenny never had anything in his locker.

> can't/won't pass forwards

> can't score

> won't shoot

> scared to tackle

> weak as **** / coward

> can't head a too short or can't jump

> blames others

> shouts and points a lot

But for balance he can play a solid 5 yard pass backwards with ease.

James had his moments of madness but there were flashes of brilliance mixed in. You could tell he oozed talent but was a 40+ goalkeeper and the end of his career.

> can't score

> won't shoot

> scared to tackle

> weak as **** / coward

> blames others

If David James was so good he wouldn't have changed clubs so much.

When you consider any brilliant goalies in the Premiership, they'll rarely move clubs.

> can't score

> won't shoot

> scared to tackle

> weak as **** / coward

> blames others

You just know he will be an amazing player for Preston now....

When you consider any brilliant goalies in the Premier League, they'll rarely move clubs.

Not denying his city spell was below the standards I expect he set himself. But you don't get 50+ England caps and an FA cup winners medal for being in Neil Killkennys category of useless.

> can't score

> won't shoot

> scared to tackle

> weak as **** / coward

> blames others

"Never had anything in his locker" you say? Where did he keep his wheeled suitcase for taking his wages home then? Or maybe they were delivered by G4S, or the SAS...

> can't score

> won't shoot

> scared to tackle

> weak as **** / coward

> blames others

Nothing in his locker.......but plenty in his tax haven!

If he wasn't that good he wouldn't be the second-most capped player in Premier League history. And he only came to us because he was hung over when the phone call came - with these said however, he was ghastly in the second season here.

If he wasn't that good he wouldn't be the second-most capped player in Premier League history here.

And the record for the most prem league appearances (except Ryan giggs), and most premier league clean sheets, and longest consecutive run of prem league appearances. And the current England keeper when he joined us.

But let's not let all that get in the way of the chance to criticise yet another of our own players, even if he did leave 2 years ago!

I remember Eddie Gray coming out and saying that Kilkenny was a nice player but NOT someone good enough to be a regular fixture in the first team.

Generally poor for us, not sure he was the player Millen thought he was getting.....certainly not for the rumoured wage anyway.

Wouldn't be surprised perhaps Millen thought he was getting Snodgrass or Howson.

Looks and sounds like he's played his last game for us. Promised so much and delivered so little unless you count backwards and sideways.

Possibly one of our 3 worst performers in the last 2 seasons.

Good luck to him though, Simon Grayson looks like he knows him and could get him to do a job.

From the Preston forum:

'I've noticed quite a few tweets from Bristol fans saying he was their best passer. Also loads saying he was underrated and was 'forced out by the mindless majority'.

C'mon then, own up. Who's been bigging up Killa to the Preston fans to get him permanently off our books.

You'd think SOD would have better things to do than post carp like that on another club's forum.

Yadder yadder, you small minded pedant. Worse than my Mrs!

Do you really enjoy showing people that there's already a similar thread in existence? Seen you do this a couple of times over the last few days! Reminds me of those people on a Celeb's Facebook photos that race to comment "First"!!

I'll side with !James on this. There is already a 3 page thread on Killa going to PNE which is still on the first page on the forum! Didn't even have to look for it that hard.

I'll side with !James on this. There is already a 3 page thread on Killa going to PNE which is still on the first page on the forum! Didn't even have to look for it that hard.

In this instance it might be warranted but it's one of my pet annoyances on this forum, (people racing to link a duplicate thread), as well as "+1", "this" and those cringeworthy playground "nicknames" for teams like "Swindle" and "Florist"!

Do you really enjoy showing people that there's already a similar thread in existence? Seen you do this a couple of times over the last few days! Reminds me of those people on a Celeb's Facebook photos that race to comment "First"!!

Well there's something in life that has entirely passed me by.

Archived