IGNORED

The Mem

The Joker

As already mentioned what goes around comes around.

Yes it's a sorry state of affairs when a selfish minority can hold up progress for the majority whilst not having to foot the bill, but considering the amount of vitriol from a large percentage of gasheads and links and request to back the TVGers on their official forum, which is ran by their club I believe!

I have only one thing to say.

HaHa HaHa HaHa HaHa HaHa.

Just had a quick read of their forum, seems like most of them have given up and slipped into depression. Surprisingly down beat on the future of the whole project. Maybe there is something to be answered? The Greens were very positive in recent interviews about the JR application.

I just can't see this happening now. You needs lots of "ducks in a row" to pull of a major development (well 2, Saino's and the stadium) like this and the years of delay is going to take a massive toll.

I predict they'll do as us, and redevelop their existing facilities.

But they have no money..what and how will they redevelop, the question has to be asked.. how long are sainsbury  prepared to wait.

But they have no money..what and how will they redevelop, the question has to be asked.. how long are sainsbury  prepared to wait.

Could SL buy the Mem back from Rovers for Bristol Rugby and redevelop it? Let Rovers play there as their lodgers, you know the way it used to be?

Archived