IGNORED

Ps4

Gazred

Just to save the Xbox thread from getting jacked any further.

For all things PS4 related. Feel free to drop your PSN IDs in here also.

Im Gaz_uk.

I'll be on BF4 from launch :)

Monkeh82

I think I'll have to check when I get home, BF4 for me too but I suck at it on the console

Monkeh82

I think I'll have to check when I get home, BF4 for me too but I suck at it on the console

Practice makes perfect!

I was totally lost on the BF4 Beta on PS3. They had changed the pad layout but have said the full versions will have a BF3 config option.

I wondered why Select was no longer spot, then it occured to me, there is no Select button the PS4 controller, there isn't even a Start button.

I hope they incorporate the touchpad to be able to be used for spotting, im so used to where it is, feels very odd using a trigger for it, especially when spotting through your sights.

Bit of a prolific spotter me and yet you still get some players who don't even know what it is!

Practice makes perfect!

I was totally lost on the BF4 Beta on PS3. They had changed the pad layout but have said the full versions will have a BF3 config option.

I wondered why Select was no longer spot, then it occured to me, there is no Select button the PS4 controller, there isn't even a Start button.

I hope they incorporate the touchpad to be able to be used for spotting, im so used to where it is, feels very odd using a trigger for it, especially when spotting through your sights.

Bit of a prolific spotter me and yet you still get some players who don't even know what it is!

I've never been that great at FPS's period to be honest, when i was a lot younger I could hold my own in counter strike but thats about it,

I've never been that great at FPS's period to be honest, when i was a lot younger I could hold my own in counter strike but thats about it,

Thats the joy of Battlefield for me, you can be a top top player and still have a shit K2D ratio. So many other ways to influence a match than just how quick or accurate you are with the pad and the game acknowledges and rewards it.

COD can do one as far as im concerned. Last one i played was MW2....just a headshot pad twitching competition which lets face it, youth has an advantage on that.

Thats the joy of Battlefield for me, you can be a top top player and still have a shit K2D ratio. So many other ways to influence a match than just how quick or accurate you are with the pad and the game acknowledges and rewards it.

COD can do one as far as im concerned. Last one i played was MW2....just a headshot pad twitching competition which lets face it, youth has an advantage on that.

I haven't liked CoD since the 3rd one, overhyped games played by kids who rather tell you that they will rape your mother then admit you are just better then them,

god I hate the pre-pubity rants some of those go on............

I haven't liked CoD since the 3rd one, overhyped games played by kids who rather tell you that they will rape your mother then admit you are just better then them,

god I hate the pre-pubity rants some of those go on............

Aye, plenty of that about for sure. Generally only use my mic when playing with mates, some of the crap people come out with gets right on your tits and god help you if you have some Spanish people on the comms, they don't stop speaking....ever!

And what is it with Americans calling everyone fags?

Aye, plenty of that about for sure. Generally only use my mic when playing with mates, some of the crap people come out with gets right on your tits and god help you if you have some Spanish people on the comms, they don't stop speaking....ever!

And what is it with Americans calling everyone fags?

the yanks aren't the brightest bunch are they :)

DLNA streaming is also important for me so glad Sony appear to have backtracked and said it will be included in a future update.

Same here mate. I use it all the time. I think we'll see the PS4 OS grow over the years just like the last one.

Mine arrived today. Tidy bit of kit, had a few hours with it, everything about it is clean, fast and slick.

BF4 is excellent so far, graphics are way ahead of the PS3, special mention for the audio as well which is fantastic.

I'll get mine before xmas (when Amizon tells me) as I pre-ordered to late for uk reliese but hopefully they'll be a few good games,

Once I get it I'll pm my network name gaz

You won't be disappointed.

Don't forget to sort a PS Plus sub if you don't already have one. It shows a 2 week trial offer on the store but I couldn't find it, just signed up for a year anyway.

Resogun comes free with the sub, good little shoot em up with some snazzy visuals.

Come on lads got any reviews what's it like getting mine Xmas day!

Very nice!

Overall its like a powered up PS3 and thats no bad thing. Graphics better, sound better, the over all presentation is much slicker than before, It still feels like its missing a few features but then they have not fully opened up the PS Store for example as they knew the servers would be getting battered this weekend.

Played mainly Battlefield 4 which is superb. One massive complaint about it though and i have no idea why they got rid of this....you can not squad up in a party before going into a match. Combine that with the crap server browser that either only wants to show you full servers or empty ones.....try and find one about half full...almost impossible.

The way myself and friends have worked around this is to group up in Party chat from the PS4 home screen (thats a huge improvement on it being missing on PS3, cross game chat is a must these days) then one of you needs to head into a game first then the others follow, but your reliant on there still being enough spaces on the server to let you in. 5 man squads do not help this process. Its a right pain in the backside to be honest and not very next gen.

Very nice!

Overall its like a powered up PS3 and thats no bad thing. Graphics better, sound better, the over all presentation is much slicker than before, It still feels like its missing a few features but then they have not fully opened up the PS Store for example as they knew the servers would be getting battered this weekend.

Played mainly Battlefield 4 which is superb. One massive complaint about it though and i have no idea why they got rid of this....you can not squad up in a party before going into a match. Combine that with the crap server browser that either only wants to show you full servers or empty ones.....try and find one about half full...almost impossible.

The way myself and friends have worked around this is to group up in Party chat from the PS4 home screen (thats a huge improvement on it being missing on PS3, cross game chat is a must these days) then one of you needs to head into a game first then the others follow, but your reliant on there still being enough spaces on the server to let you in. 5 man squads do not help this process. Its a right pain in the backside to be honest and not very next gen.

As said previously in the thread, By Xmas/Next year everything would be sorted, Quicker than our ticketing system would be!!

I play Fifa and have to say it really feels like you're in the ground watching, The technique the players have when striking the ball is scary, Too realistic for a game, Only down side is the crowd for me, Yes they're not cardboard cutouts but they have exaggerated the movement and they always seem to be celebrating

Very nice!

That would be a EA issue me thinks, prob need a micro transaction to join as a group :)

EA always takes two steps backwards, They produce some fantastic games no doubt but as a company they are just shocking,

They think the stick they get now bad, wait and see what happens if they produce a bad star wars game, the nerd rage will be mind blowing,

Tell me about it!

Make it 3 steps back, I'm sure it worked on Bad Company 2.

Archived