IGNORED

Ps4

Gazred

trc2204.

Only two games atm, being a student you can understand why just the two; being NFS (Decent) and Fifa (Slicker). Although the dark horse of my gaming library is war thunder, very much looking foward to the cross platform patch with PC to play with other friends who are hooked on Steam.

Indeed. Origin means I wont touch anything they bring out on PC by default.

Activision are another one that can jog on!

Turns out half the issues i was having were caused by a fault with my internet connection. Got onto my ISP and now things have improved greatly, still getting the same issues but few and far between now.

Still, EA do not get off that lightly, the first 2 months were total crap, ive not forgotten that!

War Thunders going cross platform???? Does that mean I can log in with my PC version ID?

PC players will destroy their console opponents. Bad move imo

Ive tried playing a few times, i just can't get on with it. Its the controls on PS4. Like you say PC players will dominate with mouse and keyboard surely.

War Thunders going cross platform???? Does that mean I can log in with my PC version ID?

PC players will destroy their console opponents. Bad move imo

There are some really, really, really bad players in the game playing on the PC - so you will always find some cannon fodder - by the way did I mention there were some really bad PC players in game ?

I'd recommend downloading outlast it's crazy

I had a little look at that one. Played about 45 mins so far, not really my cup of tea but if you like the creepy survival horror type thing and plenty of jumps then it should be right up your street.

Turns out half the issues i was having were caused by a fault with my internet connection. Got onto my ISP and now things have improved greatly, still getting the same issues but few and far between now.

Still, EA do not get off that lightly, the first 2 months were total crap, ive not forgotten that!

Played the Second Assault expansion for several hours now and i have to say i have not had one single issue.

Fingers crossed its staying this way.

the will still EA the thing up

I think you mean they will still mess things up? ;)

To be fair, it has been solid since that last update, i have now probably played 12+ hours and its not crashed once.

Certainly far from faith restored in EA....doubt that will ever happen but as far as BF4 goes, its back on course....for the time being.

They are bringing back the equivilant of Titan mode (BF2142) in the next map pack. If you haven't played it, in BF4 it will match one team against the other, at sea with the objective of destroying the opponents Aircraft Carrier.

Was a popular game mode on 2142, fingers crossed it translates well into BF4.

To be fair, it has been solid since that last update, i have now probably played 12+ hours and its not crashed once.

Certainly far from faith restored in EA....doubt that will ever happen but as far as BF4 goes, its back on course....for the time being.

They are bringing back the equivilant of Titan mode (BF2142) in the next map pack. If you haven't played it, in BF4 it will match one team against the other, at sea with the objective of destroying the opponents Aircraft Carrier.

Nope I mean EA it,

Mess things up means its a accident,

to EA things up means you reliese an unfinished mess of a game with loads of micro transactions and take 3 months to sort the thing out,

ie The old republic, mass effect 3, sim city, dead space 3, the mobile version of dungen keeper, command and conqour 4,

all classice EA'd games

2142 was a great game. Such a shame it never really took off. At this point, a remake of that or 1942 is probably the only way I'd get another BF game.

Nope I mean EA it,

Mess things up means its a accident,

to EA things up means you reliese an unfinished mess of a game with loads of micro transactions and take 3 months to sort the thing out,

ie The old republic, mass effect 3, sim city, dead space 3, the mobile version of dungen keeper, command and conqour 4,

all classice EA'd games

Gotcha. Yep their reputation for that preceeds them. EA probably have the worse rep for it.

PC releases have been patched post release for years, but then that is only fair given the near infinite number of hardware and software variations they have to deal with. No exscuse on a console with standard issue h/w and s/w. They are just exploiting the fact the can release something thats only one revision up from a beta and the masses lap it up.

2142 was a great game. Such a shame it never really took off. At this point, a remake of that or 1942 is probably the only way I'd get another BF game.

There are some rumours circulating of new game built on the existing BF4 engine by DICE that is Police based...no idea if thats actually got any truth in it, but not too many games out there like that.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/03/police-themed-battlefield-spin-off-underway-claim-rumours-4289272/

Whilst i would be very happy to go back to WW2, im not sure we will see anything new BF wise like that for a while - shame, it was the golden age of Battlefield.

Gotcha. Yep their reputation for that preceeds them. EA probably have the worse rep for it.

PC releases have been patched post release for years, but then that is only fair given the near infinite number of hardware and software variations they have to deal with. No exscuse on a console with standard issue h/w and s/w. They are just exploiting the fact the can release something thats only one revision up from a beta and the masses lap it up.

P/C I can forgive, but there is no excuse for consoles, infact console games shouldn't require patching at all they should be released in a finished state, and any patch should be for additional content only,

It can't be hard to do, games on the nes/snes/gamecube/ps1/ps2 never needed patching they were in full working order,

The problem in the games industry today and chiefly companys like activision and EA is games have a deadline, they don't get pushed back for a final bit of polish (unless you're sony with watchdogs which I fully respect), they are released in an unfinished state and the consumer is us suffer for it,

Classic examples are FF14 mmo whch had to be rebuilt from top to bottom (Square Enix), the ashes cricket game (505 games), Aliens (gearbox)

all games rushed to the shelfs released in an unfinished state just to make a quick buck,

A word of warning never pre-order a game that has a review embargo as thats a sign of one of those unfinished one,

First game you could be invisible in mp? Looking back it was such a quality game. I mean, EMP cannons that disabled vehicles. Such fun.

I guess Battlefront 3 will most likely be the closest we'll get to a remake of 2142.

Star Wars on Frostbite with a more adult feel? I'd actually buy an EA game in that event.

Not just that, but they are giving away Titanfall with it.

Both consoles have done very well.

oh no doubt 3 million is a good number, but PS4 is smashing it,

it terms of performance (game wise) all multi platform games just run better and look nicer on PS4,

I was reading the other day how there was 740 million hours game time enjoyed on the xbox* more then any console,

but in the small print there was an explanaition of the * and it said it inculdes both 360 and xbox1 just not the new console,

I find it all very amusing and tbh honest once the price drops again for xbone (and it will for xmas 2014) I will prob get one as well,

Currently I'm enjoying the ps4 but it could do with more games, roll on Watchdogs and Starwars Battlefront

Not just that, but they are giving away Titanfall with it.

Both consoles have done very well.

Thats a desperate move right there. They are well behind in sales this generation and the hype over Titanfall continues to build so of course they chuck that in with the price cut.

MS dropped a bollock this gen, nothing wrong with the XBox One, but its just not a competitor as a games console. It does other stuff and there is certainly a market for that. Personally, im a gamer, i want the console that will have the best games with the best graphics, forget all the other bells and whistles, thats really all it comes down to for me. Everything else the PS4 can do is a bonus, but as it stands its well ahead of MS's effort this time.

Probably just as well Titanfall is an exclusive, had it been on both platforms then the PS4 would of just showed it up again. This is the only tactic MS have now to increase sales, if its multiplatform, on the evidence so far PS4 is the obvious choice.

Agree with Monkeh, PS4 is gagging for some new games, we could/should of had Drive Club and Watchdogs by now, but always happy to wait for a finished product than have a not quite finised one....yes BF4 im looking at you!

Thats a desperate move right there. They are well behind in sales this generation and the hype over Titanfall continues to build so of course they chuck that in with the price cut.

MS dropped a bollock this gen, nothing wrong with the XBox One, but its just not a competitor as a games console. It does other stuff and there is certainly a market for that. Personally, im a gamer, i want the console that will have the best games with the best graphics, forget all the other bells and whistles, thats really all it comes down to for me. Everything else the PS4 can do is a bonus, but as it stands its well ahead of MS's effort this time.

Probably just as well Titanfall is an exclusive, had it been on both platforms then the PS4 would of just showed it up again. This is the only tactic MS have now to increase sales, if its multiplatform, on the evidence so far PS4 is the obvious choice.

Agree with Monkeh, PS4 is gagging for some new games, we could/should of had Drive Club and Watchdogs by now, but always happy to wait for a finished product than have a not quite finised one....yes BF4 im looking at you!

Titanfall is also on PC and being published by EA I think it will make an appearance on PS4 by xmas early next year via a goty (game of the year) edition,

EA will want to maximise proffits so that pretty much means a future release for PS4 much like Dead Rising will appear on the PS4 (the only other xbone exclusive game that appeals to me),

anyway I can always get TF on my PC so its no big whoop but it just looks like halo with mechs to me so don't get he hype

Titanfall is also on PC and being published by EA I think it will make an appearance on PS4 by xmas early next year via a goty (game of the year) edition,

EA will want to maximise proffits so that pretty much means a future release for PS4 much like Dead Rising will appear on the PS4 (the only other xbone exclusive game that appeals to me),

anyway I can always get TF on my PC so its no big whoop but it just looks like halo with mechs to me so don't get he hype

As far as i understand it, TF is an exclusive and not a timed exclusive, if that is correct that PC and Xbox/1 are the only 3 platforms it will be seen on. TF2..no such deal been announced for anything yet......but that could well make it onto PS4.

http://kotaku.com/forget-about-a-titanfall-port-for-playstation-in-a-con-1454335261

Afraid its the same for Dead Rising, its an exclusive and not timed.

can't get it on my work laptop, what is it?

Dead Nation.

It was one of the free games they offered when the PSN got hacked and taken down for a couple of months back in......2011??

Top down Zombie shoot em up, simple yet great fun, and as BCR said, really good in co op mode.

Archived