IGNORED

Sod Gone

WolfOfWestStreet

So who are we going to bring in, that's the real worry. Someone else set up to fail. I wouldn't touch the job with a barge pole. Oh and JET will go in January

Complete guess as I have no knowledge to suggest as such.. but Paul Hartley who has been doing well at Alloa has been given permission to speak to Inverness. Perhaps we are looking to swoop in there?!

Yes, it's true: I've also just received the email from Lansdown. They've got it wrong yet again in my opinion and caved in to the pressure and negativity from a section of the fanbase. Stupid, stupid, backward step and another indication of the weakness at board level. This will cost more money the club can ill afford and cause more upheaval and discontinuity. Further evidence for me of the dysfunctionality at the heart of the oprganisation. They had better get the new appointment right or this will disrupt everything we've been trying to do and could be as likely to take us backwards as forwards. Well done to all the moaners: you've got your way. You'd better hope it works. I won't be holding my breath.

Complete guess as I have no knowledge to suggest as such.. but Paul Hartley who has been doing well at Alloa has been given permission to speak to Inverness. Perhaps we are looking to swoop in there?!

He left us as he wanted to be in Scotland with his family.

Archived