IGNORED

Sod Gone

WolfOfWestStreet

Not saying I want him as manager, but a couple of weeks ago on talk sport, Colin was asked if he would take the job and said yes. Also said the fans wouldn't want him. 

Maybe they've lined him up, or Di Canio. 

Or maybe, give the under 18's boss a go. Ex Malaga manager I think? 

Exactly Super - hardly a bundle of suitable candidates are there? Idiot Board. Fuming.

Exactly. Anyone would think Sir Alex was waiting in the wings. Anyone we bring in will have less experience and pedigree than SOD so they'd better be a bloody miracle worker for their own sake.

I remember when we went down and everyone talked about how we'd learn from the past and ensure we have SOD the time required to rebuild.

Yeah so that lasted like what, 15 weeks?

we will now lose pemberton and burt who came to work with him. Jet will also leave as he prefers to work under SOD who is the only man who knows how to get the best out of him.

back to square one just as we were about to turn the corner.

Who ever the new manager is will not play the youth and will not get on with JET.

Very bad ecision by the board again and I can only see it getting worse.

Disgraceful decision.

I dont get our club no wins in 13 and he stays then 1 loss in 7 and he gets the sack... unbelievable

its 2 wins in 18 and 6 wins in 24 at home thats cost him his job as well as the constant poor performances dispite backing of the board with his 14 or more new signings

Needed to be done. I have no care for the future plans when our present is the problem, let's sort the future out once we've got a squad that can actually compete in this league. We're in exactly the same situation as we were last season, only in League 1 not the Championship.

Let's have a better second half of the season. COYR.

I think we've waited too long to sack managers when they should of given them more time but if a change was going to happen now is the right time. Get someone in, identify transfer targets for January, try to give everyone a lift.

Can't decide if it's a good thing or a bad thing though. Only the next manager will decide that.

I dont get our club no wins in 13 and he stays then 1 loss in 7 and he gets the sack... unbelievable

This

They must have someone lined up. Falling out of love with City. Off to Kingsholm tomorrow night, we're struggling as bad as City right now. Complete faith in the coach there, bringing the young lads through. No panic

Archived