IGNORED

Sod Gone

WolfOfWestStreet

I dont get our club no wins in 13 and he stays then 1 loss in 7 and he gets the sack... unbelievable

It is difficult to argue with that. Especially when Tuesday's performance was a lot better.

Which makes me think their hand is forced timing-wise on a specific candidate.

Yes, it's true: I've also just received the email from Lansdown. They've got it wrong yet again in my opinion and caved in to the pressure and negativity from a section of the fanbase. Stupid, stupid, backward step and another indication of the weakness at board level. This will cost more money the club can ill afford and cause more upheaval and discontinuity. Further evidence for me of the dysfunctionality at the heart of the oprganisation. They had better get the new appointment right or this will disrupt everything we've been trying to do and could be as likely to take us backwards as forwards. Well done to all the moaners: you've got your way. You'd better hope it works. I won't be holding my breath.

Agree. I'm now about as disillusioned with the ****wits running the club and the minority of ****wits that support it as I've ever been. I dread to think who we will end up with now.

we will now lose pemberton and burt who came to work with him. Jet will also leave as he prefers to work under SOD who is the only man who knows how to get the best out of him.

back to square one just as we were about to turn the corner.

Who ever the new manager is will not play the youth and will not get on with JET.

Very bad ecision by the board again and I can only see it getting worse.

Disgraceful decision.

Don't panic! Don't panic!

I don't think we were, did you go to the Sheffield game?

I am not saying it is the correct decision but I don't think things were getting better.

Things were not getting better.

We had the odd game where we looked alright - then we would have 2 games of sheer utter dross.

we will now lose pemberton and burt who came to work with him. Jet will also leave as he prefers to work under SOD who is the only man who knows how to get the best out of him.

back to square one just as we were about to turn the corner.

Who ever the new manager is will not play the youth and will not get on with JET.

Very bad ecision by the board again and I can only see it getting worse.

Disgraceful decision.

Sorry but your assuming an awful lot, any way you can back your drivel up!

great all the SOD haters have got there wish, i for 1 am gutted as slowly but surely the progress was coming. we are right back to square 1 again now with a huge downward spiral on its way. thanks sean and best of luck

Just as the Del haters got their wish. And the Millen haters. And the Johnson haters.

It has nothing to do with people hating him, and everything to do with a record that reads 7 wins in 38 games.

The one constant in all of these appallinging managerial appointments is the board they have continually showed a complete lack of judgement in their selection of managers i think it is time they did the honourable thing and disappeared as quickly as possible i would much prefer people to be running our club with some real football knowledge because as has been proved over the previous years it doesent matter how much money you throw at it if you dont know what you are doing you will not be successful.

4 choices:

1) Proven Manager at this level: e.g. SO'D mark 2

2) Young up and coming manager: U18s coach etc

3) Old Boy: Carey, Murray etc

4) Big name: Colin, Di Canio, Skeletor

Can't see the point in option 1, SOD was proven and couldn't succeed, option2 massively risky, option 3 would be a disaster, unless maybe Tinnion has learned a thing or 2, I think it will be option 4...

Sums up the board, and why i am no longer going.  As I have said they never follow anything through, never stick to a polan, you can go back through my past history saying if they Dump SOD, that will tell you all you need to know about long term planning and their strategy.

That is me done now, I won't be going to away games either, i am officially a arm chair supporter until these toss pots and owner are gone.

Archived