IGNORED

Holloway (Topics merged)

FredTheRed08

Just about to post the same thing.  This has come very sudden, at a time when results have started to improve all be it slightyl.  Sounds like last year when McInnes went...I think someone has been sounded out and offered the job, maybe even sounded out after the Sheff Utd game

If its Holloway, I will be gutted

Holloway would do a decent job for sure, he's everything we need from a manager. I'm willing to accept him... not sure about everyone else though.

I'm of the same mind. If he's the best man for the job then should it matter? I know it does but should it?

If you simply base the decision as if it was any other business (not football) Ian Holloway has the best record / cv and is available. In recent times he has the best record of getting clubs to the premiership etc.

I would accept that business decision and tuck my small minded-ness under my pillow...

If you simply base the decision as if it was any other business (not football) Ian Holloway has the best record / cv and is available. In recent times he has the best record of getting clubs to the Premier League etc.

I would accept that business decision and tuck my small minded-ness under my pillow...

What about the customers (fans) leaving in their droves?

Archived