IGNORED

Match Thread Time! Yes There Is A Match Today

You Do The Dziekanowski

I think the mod's on here will want a 1-1 draw today !

If we win 3-0 all the SOD bashers will hammer the forum with there told you so's

If we lose 0-3 all the SOD lovers will bash the forum with the told you so's

Me personaly and not being a Mod dont give a shit, so 3pts please boys and i dont care how we get them, perhaps a pen today havent seen that for a while :)

If we win 3-0 all the SOD bashers will hammer the forum with there told you so's

Me personaly and not being a Mod dont give a shit, so 3pts please boys and i dont care how we get them, perhaps a pen today havent seen that for a while :)

Me, i think it's down to the players to show they could do it for SOD, if they feel that badly about him leaving i think they have a point to prove!

So get out there you reds defend well and get an on the break goal. 1-0 to us.

#BristolCity v PNE: Parish; Moloney, Flint, Osborne, Williams, Cunningham; Wagstaff, Gillett, Pack; Emmanuel-Thomas, Baldock.

#BristolCity subs: Fielding, Bryan, Shorey, Elliott, McLaughlin, Taylor, Harewood.

John Pemberton opts for an unchanged line-up.

Umm, 3 points or harmony on the forum? I don't know what is more likely, probably the points!

Archived