IGNORED

Match Thread Time! Yes There Is A Match Today

You Do The Dziekanowski

#BristolCity v PNE: Parish; Moloney, Flint, Osborne, Williams, Cunningham; Wagstaff, Gillett, Pack; Emmanuel-Thomas, Baldock.

#BristolCity subs: Fielding, Bryan, Shorey, Elliott, McLaughlin, Taylor, Harewood.

John Pemberton opts for an unchanged line-up.

I'm hoping that at least one of our managers this season will see that Burns is a better option than Harewood.

Having said that, I'd hope they'd see me as a better option than Harewood.  Has he hit the target this season?

• Admin

I think the mod's on here will want a 1-1 draw today !

If we win 3-0 all the SOD bashers will hammer the forum with there told you so's

If we lose 0-3 all the SOD lovers will bash the forum with the told you so's

Me personaly and not being a Mod dont give a shit, so 3pts please boys and i dont care how we get them, perhaps a pen today havent seen that for a while :)

I want us to win.

I'm hoping that at least one of our managers this season will see that Burns is a better option than Harewood.

Having said that, I'd hope they'd see me as a better option than Harewood.  Has he hit the target this season?

Burns should be in the match day squad regardless of comparing him to other players. He's the only attacking option we have with genuine pace.

• Admin

45]

Bristol City FC ?@bcfctweets1m

#BristolCity v PNE: Parish; Moloney, Flint, Osborne, Williams, Cunningham; Wagstaff, Gillett, Pack; Emmanuel-Thomas, Baldock.

45]

#BristolCity subs: Fielding, Bryan, Shorey, Elliott, McLaughlin, Taylor, Harewood.

45]

John Pemberton opts for an unchanged line-up.

A protest of sorts from Pemberton that SOD knew what he was doing?

Right. It's time for me to stop being so petty. Last week i wanted City to win for two reasons;

1. To get 3 points.

2. To stick it up the SOD haters.

From this point onwards I'm dropping all ulterior motives and I'm 100% behind whoever is in charge.

Come on you reds!

Right. It's time for me to stop being so petty. Last week i wanted City to win for two reasons;

1. To get 3 points.

2. To stick it up the SOD haters.

From this point onwards I'm dropping all ulterior motives and I'm 100% behind whoever is in charge.

Come on you reds!

Even Cotterill ?

Archived