IGNORED

Match Thread Time! Yes There Is A Match Today

You Do The Dziekanowski

From what I gather many enjoyed working with him, JET certainly did and that's the reason he came her, where would we be with JET?

Your attitude seems to be that you think Bristol City are bigger than we actually are, we need to realise were not a big club and probably not that good at playing football either.

Not disputing Jet, but by and large they're here because City are in the top 3 best payers in this division.

Now they need to get on with earning their wages whether they liked SO'D or not.

No idea what you're talking about with your second sentence.

From what I gather many enjoyed working with him, JET certainly did and that's the reason he came her, where would we be with JET?

Your attitude seems to be that you think Bristol City are bigger than we actually are, we need to realise were not a big club and probably not that good at playing football either.

The clue is 'professional' footballer, the club is the employer the players are employees, they can think whatever they want, but ultimately do as they are told, that even happened when SOD was in charge and I don't expect the whole squad were happy with him, especially those not playing.

Why do Radio Bristol have Adam Baker as co commentator ? No different to using someone working in admin.

Plenty of former players co commentate on other local stations so why do have to listen to some nobody?

Cheese was brilliant, but he wanted to be paid :o

Why do Radio Bristol have Adam Baker as co commentator ? No different to using someone working in admin.

Plenty of former players co commentate on other local stations so why do have to listen to some nobody?

No idea, but he seems to be a permanent fixture.

Bring back Paul Cheesley.

The clue is 'professional' footballer, the club is the employer the players are employees, they can think whatever they want, but ultimately do as they are told, that even happened when SOD was in charge and I don't expect the whole squad were happy with him, especially those not playing.

I think the problem being that they are also human beings.I'm in shock over SOD's departure and i did n't work with him on a daily basis or know him as a person so these guys would be robots not to feel a loss and perhaps be distracted by all that  the future could hold for them.

I think the problem being that they are also human beings.I'm in shock over SOD's departure and i did n't work with him on a daily basis or know him as a person so these guys would be robots not to feel a loss and perhaps be distracted by all that  the future could hold for them.

They are footballers it's a major part of the job, for some it won't be the first time and for all them it won't be the last, they are paid well enough.

The Rules of Kill-****-Marry:

When given a choice of three names, the players must decide who they would prefer to kill, **** or marry.

For example this round of K-F-M, we'll go with Cameron Diaz, Angelina Jolie, Lindsey Lohan 

Player: I'll marry Cameron because she's funny, **** Angelina because she'd be crazy in bed, and kill Lindsey because she sucks at life.

Archived