IGNORED

Match Thread Time! Yes There Is A Match Today

You Do The Dziekanowski

question 3

which newsgirl would you most like to give one to?

suzannah reid or Emily maitliss for me or both at same time even better

Reid every time and every minute of every day :)  for one nearing middle age she is one damn fine cracker

Got carved open a couple of times but they shot straight at Parish. Baldock in misses goalie one in one shocker and Flint (I think) header straight at their goalie. I think for their goal, the ball bypassed 2/3 of our team. We have been instructed to push out, every time a move breaks down Parish and Flint wave everyone out.

What do you expect? The Board sacked SOD at the wrong time, the team were doing ok, we weren't awful but we weren't amazing either. The Sacking could now spark a run of bad form .... which is what I thought might happen!! The Board have shot themselves in the foot a little bit! We can only hope that the players react and put up a fight!

Sod was very popular with the players, they brought into his vision, many only came her because of Sod such as JET, them players have a loyalty to SOD so I wouldn't be surprised if they were annoyed at the board.

Sod was very popular with the players, they brought into his vision, many only came her because of Sod such as JET, them players have a loyalty to SOD so I wouldn't be surprised if they were annoyed at the board.

The problem is SOD doesn't pay their wages and JET and one or two others might find new clubs, the rest?

question 3

which newsgirl would you most like to give one to?

suzannah reid or Emily maitliss for me or both at same time even better

Can I pick Sophie Raworth :yes:  What's Gill Impey up to now a days? She'd have got it big time. :sun:

Archived