IGNORED

Fa Cup: Tamworth V Bristol City

Eco

But that's football isn't it JT? Yes on paper we should be 6-0 up, but we all know that's not how it works in the cup. I watched a much lauded MK Dons team who SoD thought highly of scrape past Dover Athletic yesterday.

If SOD rated them they were probably very average then...

It really hasn't been that bad. It's a shit game of football (JETs goal aside) but its between a non league team and an out of form league 1 side so what do you expect? Tamworth are trying to kick is off the park and we're attempting (though generally failing) to play football. If anyone expected us to look like Barcelona against this team on this pitch on Cotterill's first game in charge, then you're a mentalist

Cut it out you ******* person I disagree with. Anti football? do you just read things that journos say and use it as gospel?

Your that type of ******** that reads Inverting the Pyramid and think they know everything about football.

Mate just ignore the bloke its easy!...You only get to read his drivle when someone quotes it then....Know what I mean!! :laugh:

Anyway we played well Bryan Baldock look dangerous and JET is defending as well as looking dangerous....So far very nice....Fingers crossed for the next 45....More Tea Mrs!

Want to see jet up top with baldock and Reid come on for Taylor to slot in to head of the diamond. Also want to see burns on for wagstaff

Why would you do that when the only threat Tamworth have is long throws etc. We are comfortable and Taylor is doing is job defending the set pieces. How would Bobby help in that respect?

Never said anything about playing crap. Playing a crap, ineffective brand of anti-football yes. Play this way against a real team we will get murdered.

We should be passing it around a side like Tamworth. All day long.

In fairness, we're playing on a great big slope on what was described as a 'proper' non-league pitch.

So far so good, grab a couple more in the 2nd half and then get a big draw for a change.

Seems most here just aren't happy unless they can moan.

We were never going to go to Tamworth and play like Brazil on a non league pitch.

It's on TV for a reason, this type of tie is a lot trickier than people think. You rarely see lower football league teams go to a non league team and stroll.

Cut it out you ******* person I disagree with. Anti football? do you just read things that journos say and use it as gospel?

Your that type of ******** that reads Inverting the Pyramid and think they know everything about football.

No idea what you're talking about. I take you back to your first post on this thread. "this is painful"

I agreed. It is, and it will remain painful as this is not an enjoyable style to watch. I've heard enough people say "it's not different to SOD" and that leads me to think that nobody actually watches the games... We at least tried to move it out of defence before, the instinct wasn't to immediately thump it. Our issue was a lack of movement in midfield and it was starting to come together (Not results, but the way we were playing)

Now we're back to square one. 

And let's be honest here, pal. You're the biggest person I disagree with on this forum. 

No idea what you're talking about. I take you back to your first post on this thread. "this is painful"

I agreed. It is, and it will remain painful as this is not an enjoyable style to watch. I've heard enough people say "it's not different to SOD" and that leads me to think that nobody actually watches the games... We at least tried to move it out of defence before, the instinct wasn't to immediately thump it. Our issue was a lack of movement in midfield and it was starting to come together (Not results, but the way we were playing)

Now we're back to square one. 

And let's be honest here, pal. You're the biggest person I disagree with on this forum. 

The person I disagree with who knew SOD wouldnt work out and called it months before it happened and got called an idiot in the process?

We tried to move it out of the defence? no we passed it between them then hoofed it out. The more you talk about football the more it scares me how little you know and how ******* stupid you are

Archived