IGNORED

Official Match Day Thread - Bristol City Vs Rotherham

ciderbeans

Why does everyone assume we're going to play a diamond every week?! It's infuriating to read. SC clearly stated that he chose the diamond against Tamworth as a tactical option because of their height and strength to try and protect the back four but also give JEt some space in the pocket. That doesn't mean it's his favoured formation or that we'll play it every week.

Gillett may well be in the JET role and JET in the Taylor role today, but it looks more like a straight 4-4-2 to me.

Why does everyone assume we're going to play a diamond every week?! It's infuriating to read. SC clearly stated that he chose the diamond against Tamworth as a tactical option because of their height and strength to try and protect the back four but also give JEt some space in the pocket. That doesn't mean it's his favoured formation or that we'll play it every week.

Gillett may well be in the JET role and JET in the Taylor role today, but it looks more like a straight 4-4-2 to me.

Nobody has assumed anything as far as I can see so far on this thread, apart from the line up as printed.

Strikingly similar to a SOD lineup that

Except the blind loyalty shown to Shorey has seemingly been halted. The widemen will presumably get wide, rather than operate more centrally as they did under SO'D. So on paper it looks similar but it'll be a Cotterill team in the way that it plays. 2 very different 4-4-2's.

He drilled on and on and on about playing 2 up top and now he's playing Baldock upfront by himself again. The same thing that hasn't worked all season.

What was the definition of insanity again?

Where does it say that JET won't be playing up front. The twitter team sheet clearly has a semi-colon between the midfield and the attack. Baldock and JET up top is what it suggests. 

He drilled on and on and on about playing 2 up top and now he's playing Baldock upfront by himself again. The same thing that hasn't worked all season.

What was the definition of insanity again?

Were you sat in on the team talk?

If not why don't you wait and see what is happening before moaning even before a ball has been kicked in anger...

Indeed what is the definition of insanity!

All of it.

For goodness sake man! no time no inclination. oh just for you then..

Question?.. what did the board say? .. they wanted seamless transition right?  - that should cover the first point.

head against wall?... board say they listen ... got it?

Or have you been wasting my time and just being very sarcastic?

For goodness sake man! no time no inclination. oh just for you then..

Question?.. what did the board say? .. they wanted seamless transition right?  - that should cover the first point.

head against wall?... board say they listen ... got it?

Or have you been wasting my time and just being very sarcastic?

Me being sarcastic?, who is hoof?

Archived