IGNORED

Official Match Day Thread - Bristol City Vs Rotherham

ciderbeans

All smoke and mirrors to confuse anyone who reads it I am afraid. This has been going on for years now. Even Sir Alf Ramsey put Nobby Styles in a number 9 shirt once and it fooled absolutely no-one.

:xmas:

If we get 3 worthwhile points today I really don't care what formation we play!

i believe cotterill suggested baldock has the potential to be a premiership striker and has the ability to play alone up front. He also prefers a team with a man who can play the lone role from what i understood.

What we need are players who can provide the chances for him goals will then come.

Aside from that, I can see us performing well as they all need to impress for their place in the team for a start. There is also a positive atmosphere around the club atm so hopefully that will aid a victory

I wasn't impressed by Cotterill, would like to get behind him but it's hard when his start is barely beating Tamworth and then 1-0 down within 3 minutes of home football. Not saying this is to be expected but I'm certain he is not the man to turn things around, I only hope he proves me wrong, I really do.

Archived