IGNORED

Official Match Day Thread - Bristol City Vs Rotherham

ciderbeans

Firstly, your sarcasm is very boring.

Secondly, if you know anything about how Cotts plays the game you would know that anything other than hoof ball would be a revelation.

Thirdly, there were posters on here today and against Tamworth who were watching the match. I'll happily accept that what they were saying is not a fabrication.

OMG you weren't there then, I just thought from your description of Cunningham misses, you must have been there.

Cotts Out!!!

I thought he would have had the players fired up for his first game in charge....instead I saw players who were weak, meek and bullied off the ball (1st goal), and some who were just not interested for the whole 90 minutes (JET).

Poor team selection

Poor shape....in fact no shape

Poor tactics....well none in fact

And finally ....No passion.

Relegation looms.

The points we were picking up from his last six games were telling a different story.The performance against Orient was proof of that and we had two league wins and two draws.

So there were good signs, all to be expected really as SOD was getting to grips with his philosophy, but the Board had a trigger finger, which as for the timing was a huge mistake.

But the most frustrating thing in all this we have had too many changes of coaches / managers, and that will be our downfall, mark my words..

A couple of people have said that the players looked as if they didn't know what they were doing today. If that's so, it's hardly surprising. After four months of coaching in one style of football, which was beginning to show results, they're confronted with a new manager with an exactly opposite style. I'd be confused, too.

Let me be clear about this - it isn't about SOD v SC. Exact the same criticism would be valid if SC had been replaced by SOD in the same circumstances.

Spelling.

didn't say it was alright,THE PLAYERS DIDN'T DO WHAT THEY WERE TOLD, is that clear enough for you.

What they All did n't do what they were told to ?Did they do this on purpose?

Where the instructions simple and clear ? Was it worked on in training?

Are you surprised that after 10 months of SOD's training they can't suddenly change like that .

It will take time and i hope it clicks and PDQ for SC .We have very little choice.In the meantime "Same Shit different day "

A couple of people have said that the players looked as if they didn't know what they were doing today if that's so, it's hardly surprising. After four months of coaching in one style of football, which was beginning to show results, they're confronted with a new manager with an exactly opposite style. I'd be confused, too.

Let me be clear about this - it isn't about SOD v SC. Exact the same criticism would be valid if SC had been replaced by SOD in the same circumstances.

Spelling.

Exactly this my friend .

Are you surprised that after 10 months of SOD's training they can't suddenly change like that .

It will take time and i hope it clicks and PDQ for SC .We have very little choice.In the meantime "Same Shit different day "

isn't it funny how other clubs who have recently changed managers, with clearly different footballing styles have coped ok, just 2 to start with Mclaren at Derby and Pulis at Palace.

A couple of people have said that the players looked as if they didn't know what they were doing today if that's so, it's hardly surprising. After four months of coaching in one style of football, which was beginning to show results, they're confronted with a new manager with an exactly opposite style. I'd be confused, too.

Spelling.

I heard a tweet from horace on Radio Bristol saying we looked harder to beat under SOD. Can you explain why YOU think that ? As it's clear your were not there today.

I heard a tweet from horace on Radio Bristol saying we looked harder to beat under SOD. Can you explain why YOU think that ? As it's clear your were not there today.

Don't twist Horace's words. He said " We're doomed. At least we were difficult to beat under O'Driscoll."

Not a word about "looked".

But, since you asked, don't you reckon that we were harder to beat than giving away two goals in the first 17 minutes?

Don't twist Horace's words. He said " We're doomed. At least we were difficult to beat under O'Driscoll."

Not a word about "looked".

But, since you asked, don't you reckon that we were harder to beat than giving away two goals in the first 17 minutes?

Did you go to watch those first 17 minutes? Or are you basing your criticism on radio and OTIB reports?

Did you go to watch those first 17 minutes? Or are you basing your criticism on radio and OTIB reports?

You were there? And you're telling me they weren't given away by defensive errors? Perhaps they didn't happen and we're being lied to by "Cultural Marxists"?

He told them to play,as a team, at a high tempo,they didn't.Was it on purpose? ask the players.

Play it quicker seems straight foward to me,not rocket science is it.

What about the years they played before that,or have they forgotten that after ten months.

I too hope it works and fast,not for SC but for us long suffering fans.

I don't particularly care who the manager is they come and go.

Yes today was the same shit different day.

You were there? And you're telling me they weren't given away by defensive errors? Perhaps they didn't happen and we're being lied to by "Cultural Marxists"?

Yes ,I was there , and we made errors. The same errors that were made under O'Driscoll.

It's clear that you were not.

Yes ,I was there , and we made errors. The same errors that were made under O'Driscoll.

It's clear that you were not.

No I wasn't. And I thought I made that clear when I used the words "apparently" and "if that is so". Sorry if you were confused.

Stop trying to pin this on management. Let me make this clear.

Our players lack a few things which makes us relegation fodder.

1> talent

2> heart

3> energy

4> fight

5> strength

6> pride

7> intellect

8> ambition

9> courage

10> skill

It's not SODs fault, It's not SCs fault it's not the boards fault THE PLAYERS ARE JUST REALLY SHIT!

Stop picking on each other and stop letting these cowards get away with it. People would rather blame their own children than these overpaid, under educated bunch of oxygen thieves. It's wrong

Stop trying to pin this on management. Let me make this clear.

Our players lack a few things which makes us relegation fodder.

1> talent

2> heart

3> energy

4> fight

5> strength

6> pride

7> intellect

8> ambition

9> courage

10> skill

It's not SODs fault, It's not SCs fault it's not the boards fault THE PLAYERS ARE JUST REALLY SHIT!

Stop picking on each other and stop letting these cowards get away with it. People would rather blame their own children than these overpaid, under educated bunch of oxygen thieves. It's wrong

Looks like a quality team, but who would you have on the left wing?

No I wasn't. And I thought I made that clear when I used the words "apparently" and "if that is so". Sorry if you were confused.

I'm not confused at all. I know you're a typical poster who never goes, but slags the team off at every opportunity.

I mean, tweeting Twentyman under the guise of an imaginary hedgehog, complaining about a performance you never witnessed!!!!

Brilliant.

I'm not confused at all. I know you're a typical poster who never goes, but slags the team off at every opportunity.

I mean, tweeting Twentyman under the guise of an imaginary hedgehog, complaining about a performance you never witnessed!!!!

Brilliant.

Did I say I never went? I've seen five home games this season, which I suspect is more than most posters on here. I also had a ticket for the Orient game but missed it due to ill-health, which is why I didn't go today.

I didn't comment on today's performance, I commented on the result and what it means for us.

Archived